CNC service

Share your secrets for building safe, durable planes that kick butt!

Moderator: hbartel

The End

CNC service

Post by The End »

I met a really nice young man this past weekend. I was looking to out-source Mako parts, and contacted this guy for a get together over at my shop. I decided that I would keep using my existing resources, but after talking to him I knew I needed to meet him.

His name is Jacob Mathwig, a really nice admirable young man who is smart and an all around nice guy.

He came over to AREA-52, and we talked cnc, making parts...etc...

I have a small version of the same machine he has.

Jacob can cut full 4 X 8 sheets of material, and he knows what he is doing.

If you want to get some work done, I recommend him 100%. Heck, I'll even be YOUR Rep for the project if need be.

So, he can do 3D, 2D, 2.5D etc....

He has been making tons of cabinets as the bread and butter, but he is artistic and wants to make some cool stuff.

Let him know what you want, and I'll work with him to make sure it all comes together as he is only 10 minutes away.

So, here is his link.... http://www.mathwigwoodcreations.com

He is willing to cut anything we need for RCCOMBAT...

He thinks it is cool too!
tmelton

Re: CNC service

Post by tmelton »

I wonder what he would charge per set for all the wooden formers in our Migs? There are a few of us that would buy firewalls and formers.
The End

Re: CNC service

Post by The End »

Todd, I am sure the price would be right. Remember, he can fit full size 4x8 sheets so go large if possible. I'd consider using 4x8 cheapo 1/8 ply like door skin or something.