Bad experience with an Ebay battery dealer

Here's the place to chat about radios, transmitter, receivers, batteries, and everything related to your radio gear.

Moderator: hbartel

Alex Treneff

Post by Alex Treneff »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by lightning</i>
<br />Thanks Alex, had not checked WallyWorld. I have a competing store to them a lot closer and they want $21 for 8 AA (2000Mah) or AAA (800Mah) Energizer rechargeables.
Decided that was a little over the top!
I'll take a look next time I'm over that way.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

If you have a Sam's Club (or maybe Costco??) membership, they have a pack of Energizer batts - 8xAA and 4xAAA 2500 mAh that used to be $19.99 but I think it's gone up a couple bucks. These make great batteries.

If you go to walmart, look near the camera memory cards (not batteries). There is a blister-pack (with a yellow card) that's off-brand. That's where the cheap AAA's are. Good luck and Merry Christmas!
Vapor52

Post by Vapor52 »

read about the latest in battery research----http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 103105.htm
Which_way_is_up

Post by Which_way_is_up »

Yes and they're being sold on eBay! [:)]
Don Pruitt

Post by Don Pruitt »

In my earlier post I mentioned that I was returning the TX battery to eee4u. It has been two weeks now and they have not credited my Paypal account and will not even respond to my emails. So, this is what it feels like when you get screwed! Beware of eee4u!!
Vapor52

Post by Vapor52 »

where on Ebay Roy?