Forestry tape for all

Any Open Class topic can be discussed here. Come on in and share your knowledge or ask a question. Best place on the Net to hang your hat on a windy day!

Moderator: hbartel

lightning

Post by lightning »

Hey Aaaaaron, don't understand why you're worried about the 6" shreds, ya can't even get near the full 30 footers!! [:D][:D]
cshepherd

Post by cshepherd »

I'm beginning to think that Alex has the rulebook stuffed in his back pocket for instant access, or he just has an encyclopedic knowledge of the rules. [;)]

Lightning... or should we call you "Flashbulb" [:D] There are ways to get around everything. One could just say that there was a supply chain problem and FT was all that was available at the time for the event.
lightning

Post by lightning »

Chris, 1" FT is a legit alternative material, but splitting it to 1/2" is not within the rules as they stand.
Personally I suspect that would be too narrow and rather hard to see, especially for the Old Geezers like Boiler and Hollywood!
cshepherd

Post by cshepherd »

Lightning,

I aware of that[:D] Way back, many moons ago I had a small hand in helping to craft the original rules when the organization was known as the ASDA (American Scale Dog Fighters Association).

Perhaps the ASDA needs to make a comeback to try to bring the heavy iron back to the forefront of combat.... but I digress...[;)]
Hat Trick

Post by Hat Trick »

I was going to try and order some of the black stuff but my browser says their security certificate is expired and advises me against it! I can't seem to find any phone number on that site. Aaron do you have a phone number?
cshepherd

Post by cshepherd »

Call 267-237-1396, Fax (215) 673-0592 today or email us at sales@utilityflagsandmore.com
AIM

Post by AIM »

Ya their website was a bit difficult to navigate. I ended up typing it in to get to the homepage.
I couldn't seem to just click my way there.
PS. I talked to a gal named Patricia when I called.
She is supposed to be sending me a sample.
AIM

Post by AIM »

No sample as of today. May have to just break down and buy a case.
I'll give it till Friday then call back. Might just have to go ahead and order.

I see the website says that it "comes in several "GRADES" and colors".
I wonder about the GRADES part.
mark s

Post by mark s »

Don't get me started on grades!