Wishing the Texas guys good luck this weekend

This is where we discuss pilot recognition. What do you do to recognize Sierra Hotel pilots? Tell us your ideas!

Moderator: hbartel

Ben Morrow

Post by Ben Morrow »

"BC" , Man it's GREAT to hear your ok Buddy!!!! Also that your home is still standing. Tell "Lil"C I said hello and you guy's hang in there. Please let us know as soon as you hear anything from Jimbo and the others!

Take Care Buddy! That's the best post I've seen in a while! Now we just need a few more from the others!

"Hillbilly"
boiler

Post by boiler »

Glad to hear from you Travis. If ya'll got a place to fly, I'll come to another Cajun NATS just to show you guys survived. Mabe Rita could be on your shirts.[:)]
NAES

Post by NAES »

Glad to hear damage is repairable.

Take care of yourselves all.

NAES
BigCountry

Post by BigCountry »

I finally have spoken with Jimbo via email a couple of times today and he and his wife and beloved german shepard Ruger are safe and sound in either Lafayette or Florida not sure which but they are fine. Another friend of ours remained in the area and was able to check on his house which also made it through the storm fairly well....

It also sounds like Grun is fine in Beaumont....

Again I think ya'lls prayers worked!!!!!
Ben Morrow

Post by Ben Morrow »

WOW!!! Great News Travis![:)] Hope you can get back home soon, and tell Jimbo, Grun and the others we're still thinking of you guy's!!! Yea, Prayers, Thoughts "The Works" we are thinking of you guy's and you family's!!! Hope ALL of you can get your lives back to normal very soon!

Take Care Bud, and keep us posted on whats going on from time to time.
thojo

Post by thojo »

If you care to survey the damage, NOAA took extensive photos from the air. The grid doesn't quite make it to Beaumont, but you can get the idea!

http://ngs.woc.noaa.gov/rita/RITA0000.HTM

And for some facinating imagery of RITA from NASA...

http://www.nasa.gov/vision/earth/lookin ... _rita.html