Evan`s new handle

This is where we discuss pilot recognition. What do you do to recognize Sierra Hotel pilots? Tell us your ideas!

Moderator: hbartel

Lee Liddle

Evan`s new handle

Post by Lee Liddle »

Last year in 2007 after Evan repeated his 2006 LSN Open B victory, I decided that he needed a good nick name to reflect his ability to step up and win on the big stage. I thought "Prime Time" was a great fit so I dubbed him prime time and it caught on pretty quick.

Last Fall at a local meet, Evan finally told me that he can`t stand the original "Prime Time".... Dion Sanders.

I really didn`t expect Evan to defeat all comers again this year, but when the dust settled last weekend, Evan has once again won Open B at the LSN. Three in a row!!!

I think that anyone who can pull off a feat like that deserves a nick name that doesn`t remind him of his "least favorite" NFL player.

Someone at LSN suggested Hat Trick, but I think that someone already has that one.[;)]

So the new name is up for a vote. Sorry Evan, you don`t get to vote.

Three Pete has a lot of support. I guess we could call him Pete for short, as long as he doesn`t dislike Mr Rose too much...LOL

So what do you guys think?
mad

Post by mad »

"Evan Almighty"
Which_way_is_up

Post by Which_way_is_up »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mad</i>
<br />"Evan Almighty"
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<b>Bingo!</b>(no don't call him bingo, but that "Evan Almighty is spot on!) [:D]
Alex Treneff

Post by Alex Treneff »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mad</i>
<br />"Evan Almighty"
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Here ya go. I walked by a big tent about a year ago where they were passing these out.

Air Scharnell

Post by Air Scharnell »

Judge Evan and his suporting court....[:D]