RC Combat Nats

tell everyone the results of your combat related event!

Moderator: hbartel

WingNut

RC Combat Nats

Post by WingNut »

What a great time to spend the week with my RC Combat family!! A big Thank You to William for a very well run contest, and also to the Civil Air Patrol Cadets for their help with judging and lunches. I wish there was a unit near me.

There's one GNat that needs repair or replacement, but then will be ready for the next event!
Doug Goldman
RCCA 458
Dr. Kamakaze

Re: RC Combat Nats

Post by Dr. Kamakaze »

I agree with Doug! I wanted to camp at the field ever since going to my first NATS...beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Excellent flying by all and it was a lot of fun to sit around with the pilots in the evenings and relax. Thanks again to William for making the sacrifice to CD the event. It was fun to fly with the gang again and to meet some new faces. I'm looking forward to our next meet in the great north woods of WI.
Andy "Dr. Kamakaze" Runte
-TEAM KAMAKAZE-
RCCA #876
AMA #273119
FAA # TOO LONG TO REMEMBER!
Andy "Dr. Kamakaze" Runte
-TEAM KAMAKAZE-
RCCA #876, North Central District Rep
AMA #273119
dirko

Post by dirko »

Thanks William for a great week. Pleasure to fly and donate streamers.
Dirko
Dirk Oosting
RCCA# 822
Davenport, Iowa
boiler

Post by boiler »

William did a great job last year. He topped himself this year. We are fortunate to have such a good CD for the NATS.
Bob (Longhaul) Loescher
rcca# 621 RC Combat Geezer
Bring those planes in closer where I can see them.
[url=http://www.rccombat.net/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=11380][img]http://www.rccombat.net/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=11381[/img][/url]
sgilkey

Post by sgilkey »

We had a ton of fun at Nats this year, as always. It's such a pleasurable group of guys to fly with, joke with, and just be around- it's the highlight of my flying, as it has been since I started flying combat. Nothing else compares, or even comes close, in r/c! a TREMENDOUS thanks to William for sacrificing his ability to compete, and drive all the way down just to CD. The contest went smooth as clockwork! Thanks again!
Scott Gilkey
RCCA# 330