15th Lone StarNationals

tell everyone the results of your combat related event!

Moderator: hbartel

Quickdraw

15th Lone StarNationals

Post by Quickdraw »

14 pilots showed to battle each other and the North Texas wind. The wind seemed to be blowing 20 + mph all weekend. Kudos to the pilots for no line violations. Thanks to the Sherman Club and CD David Turner for another great contest.

We welcomed back the Ninja and Buttercup who have been MIA for at least a year. They flew like they never stopped. Dennis came down from Missouri and Bob showed up from Ohio. Dennis continues to improve and at least I get frustrated trying to track him. Bob was plagued with technical difficulties and was a pitman/spectator for most of the event. We welcomed two new pilots-Russell Bulter who was recruited by the Rowdy Round Boys and Mark Mantooth recruited by Bruce aka Ninja.
David E. Ebers Sr.
RCCA South Central Rep
Quickdraw #338
EK

Re: 15th Lone StarNationals

Post by EK »

Thanks David T and the Texoma RC'ers for letting us invade. Other than the wind (pretty normal for this time of year), the flying was great. David E continues to dominate and we can all learn from his lessons.
Evan Wenger
Bruce B

Post by Bruce B »

Had a great time fellas. Once i figured out the radio problems i had a blast. Sure good to be back in action. Ill see yall again in october.
Bruce Blevins
RCCA# 906
AMA CD# 9031
Tinman

Post by Tinman »

Any news on the 16th Lone Star Nationals?

Greg Rose
Greg "Tinman" Rose

Beware the flying cows!