Non-Sanctioned Combat

SPAD Combat designs and discussions
For more, visit http://www.spadworld.net

Moderator: hbartel

RH

Non-Sanctioned Combat

Post by RH »

Just a reminder to not get too wrapped up in NPS that you pass by those club combat events. A couple af weekends ago I went to SPADFEST 07 in Elkhart Iowa. It was a 3 day event with informal combat flown at least twice a day. I gave away old engines, partially completed 2610 planes, props and advice and had a ball flying against all kinds of planes. We put guys at the sticks of combat planes who had not fought before and the hook is set [:D] There are a lot of guys flying club combat out there. It was good they got a look at my competitive stuff. Already have building dialogs going with several new guys.

We keep saying that the club level is for the development of the newbs, let's not forget to participate in that development [;)]

Check out the combat forum at spadworld.org, there's a lot of SPAD combat going on here and there.
r
boiler

Post by boiler »

Thanks Randy. I'm going down to Dayton Ohio later in the summer. They have been flying club combat for several years now. They are having 6 non-sanctioned SSC meets this year and plan their first sanctioned meet next year. I plan to take down my SSC planes and hand out answers to questions they may have. Heck, if they get going, I'll have combat buddies just an hour away from home.[:D]

Return to “Simple Plastic Airplane Designs (SPAD)”