Help Guy's, Can't reply to Mails!!

Discussion on usage, viruses, problems, tips and tricks.

Moderator: hbartel

Ben Morrow

Help Guy's, Can't reply to Mails!!

Post by Ben Morrow »

I've done something here that has my mail box all messed up. When I go to out-look express, I have no place to hit REPLY. You know all the buttons that "USED" to be along the top of the page and are gone now. I was hitting buttons to try and figure out how to empty out my inbox and outbox (Need help on that to) If anyone knows what I've done I'm sure it's simple for some, but to me it's BAD![:D][:D]

Thanx in adavance!
Ben
Lou Melancon

Post by Lou Melancon »

Ben,
If you can see the "View" command at the top of the screen, click on it. A drop down menu will appear. Select "Tool Bars" then choose the one that is named "Standard". That should bring them back if you've turned them off.

If not you have somehow moved them so you cannot see them.

If this is the case move your cursor slowly from the top edge of the screen downwards, as it crosses over borders you will see it change shape to a vertical line with arrow heads at the top and bottom. If it does this click on the left mouse button and drag the cursor down, that should make it reappear.
Web-Pilot

Post by Web-Pilot »

Ben,

In Outlook Express, go to "View" then to "Layout" and make sure there is a check mark in the box next to "Toolbar".

Hope this helps,
George

Return to “Computer related issues - user supported”