Matrix Software

Discussion on usage, viruses, problems, tips and tricks.

Moderator: hbartel

lightning

Post by lightning »

BTW Chunk, your matrix was used at the Combat Nats with great success. I wasn't the one on the keyboard, but the end results (heat cards) were excellent and the pilot mixing across heats seemed to work out just fine.
Great job Bud!!!
Chunky C

Post by Chunky C »

Roy and I talked about the heat cards some and he sujested that we format the heat card printouts to fit onto Avery 3x5 cards. I think you might be able to get them in an 8.5 x 11 perferated sheet. I think this is an excellent idea too. If anyone has some of the Avery 3x5 cards, send me a couple sheets.

I found the "Looses" and fixed it last night. That will be corrected in the next release. Thanks for that one!

Chunk
Ed Kettler

Post by Ed Kettler »

Business card size might be better. Avery has 8 to a page and 10 to a page formats.

28373 5881 8373 8869 for 8 to a page
Which_way_is_up

Post by Which_way_is_up »

Actually the Avery business card stock would be the preferred format to use. If you need a couple of sheets of Avery card stock I can mail them to you. Just shoot me an email.
Tim Treneff

Post by Tim Treneff »

Chunky,
Love the v2 matrix maker.

I don't know if you accept suggestions but here's some food for thought.

Lee Liddle has been using a new system for mixing up the judges so that buddies don't judge buddies. Basically Lee assigns each contestent a "region" category based on geographic location or travel group. He puts this region code on the score sheet and on a name tag. Then when a contestant is a judge they must find another contestant to judge that does not have the same region code as himself.

I was thinking it would be even better if the software could print the contestant for me to judge by heat that is not in my region when the scoresheets are printed.

Thanks for the great software.

Return to “Computer related issues - user supported”