Matrix enhancements????

Discussion on usage, viruses, problems, tips and tricks.

Moderator: hbartel

lightning

Matrix enhancements????

Post by lightning »

Copied from the Soapbox as I got no replies there.......
--------------------------------------------------
Is Chunkyc still around (author of the matrix software)?
I need to ask a few questions:
1) I would like to add a place column to the score-sheet so when it is printed out the placings are readily available. Particularly useful when there are more than 10 or so pilots in the event. I usually manually add a column to the ones I create and it does help.
2) How are folks handling 2.4GHz in the matrix as there can be no conflicts? Yes, each pilot can be added on an otherwise unused channel but it would be a lot easier just to identify 2.4G and leave it at that.
3) How can I save Pilot files to a directory other than the one the Program was loaded into? The dialog boxes within the opening Matrix Maker screen will not allow me to do that, even though the boxes are there?.

Any help would be appreciated.
RH

Post by RH »

Keith, I let Chuck know you were asking so if he hasn't contacted you he must not want to or can't do it. Might want to start looking for another geek.

r
lightning

Post by lightning »

Thanks Randy. I've heard nothing from Chuck and if I don't it's not a big deal.
Ya going to Muncie this year?
RH

Post by RH »

I'm only going as far east as Des Moines this summer for SPADFEST. We'll be flying quite a bit of pickup combat there. Now that we have survived 4 years of college with the daughter you just might see me at Muncie next summer.

Return to “Computer related issues - user supported”