NEWSFLASH -dateline Muncie, South dominates Nats

This is the big one ladies and gents, the AMA Nats

Moderator: hbartel

Lou Melancon

Post by Lou Melancon »

Darin,
If you bring Daisy Duke a/k/a Jessica Simpson, all will be forgiven.
watchyerback

Post by watchyerback »

Lou, My wife said she didn't want to go and get eye gropped by everyone.[:p]
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

A well known FACT is that the winners write the history books. True or not. Have a nice day ;)
watchyerback

Post by watchyerback »

YEEEEEEEEE...HAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW![:p][:p] I'm in. Put my registration in the mail today. Signed up and everything is square! May swing through Greenbrier Tennessee and kick Quinn's ass into the truck along the way to insure a solid victory for the "Southeners"[:D].

Looks like we'll have to get a good campfire going in Muncie[:0].
boiler

Post by boiler »

Hate to throw water on your fire Darrin. The EPA is nasty up in these parts. That's one reason the industry is moving South. If ya want to drive for about an hour and half you could build one at my place. I could have some real "moon shine' for you home sick fellas.
sgilkey

Post by sgilkey »

Jimbo, you could read the extensive history of the war written by Shelby Foote, a Mississippian through-and-through (and featured heavily in the Ken Burns series). Though his volumes portray the Northern armies as generally inept (which is not always inaccurate!), even in his version of the war, the North won, and he was not amongst the victors. And the North shall prevail at Muncie as well, bring on the Rebel hordes!!!
boiler

Post by boiler »

Taking time out to got to a scout camp and let the guys fly on the buddy box and watch some other stuff fly. I'm taking a HOR just to let them see planes don't have to be made from balsa, have wheels or have a huge expensive engine. I planned on building 3 open planes for Muncie but that has changed. I'm working on 5.[:D] Look out Rebs. I may have to make two trips to Muncie just to carry my planes for 5 events.
Don Pruitt

Post by Don Pruitt »

[font=Arial]Gee Whiz Bob, is there no limit to your enthusiasm?font=Arial]
boiler

Post by boiler »

Not yet. I think I've hit a brick wall on improving my pilot's skills though. If I could learn to fly better, I wouldn't need so many planes.[:D]

Return to “AMA RC Combat Nationals”