Nats News

This is the big one ladies and gents, the AMA Nats

Moderator: hbartel

Pat_Willcox

Nats News

Post by Pat_Willcox »

We had a late day yesterday doing the pizza party after flying and then fireworks and night flying so that's why Lou did not get his stuff posted. I did not get to see the results sheet. Here is a URL that will give you fairly current results. I have not had time to look at this. Today the agenda is to start with 7 rounds of 2548 then 3 rounds of SSC and finish with 4 rounds of Limited B. Gonna be busy for the folks flying all three eevents.

Yesterday we did 7 rounds of SSC and 3 rounds of 2548. It was a bit slow getting started to allow everyone to get dialed in and also the 2548 scale briefing and appearance judging takes extra time. Excellent combat in both events. Wish You all were here.

BTW, the SSC was usually 8 or 9 up and that was nice target rich environment. The 2548 was usually 6 up.

Later

http://www.modelaircraft.org/events/natsnews.asp
Dane McGee

Post by Dane McGee »

Thanks Pat for the news.
boiler

Post by boiler »

Left Lou and Don at the field about 3 hours ago. They said they needed a shower and then were going to try to upload the results from the AMA headquarters. Don't know if they had a problem but that was the plan. Hey guys I'm one of the first home for a change.[;)]
Lou Melancon

Post by Lou Melancon »

Bob,
We drove straight home and got in at 6am. The results are posted in the Nats News Blackout thread.

Return to “AMA RC Combat Nationals”