2006 NATS

This is the big one ladies and gents, the AMA Nats

Moderator: hbartel

Ed Kettler

Post by Ed Kettler »

I just took a peak at the weather, and Accuweather says it will be pretty good for all next week. No remanant of a hurricane sitting to the south like last year, pumping storms our way.[:D]

See you there!
Captain America

Post by Captain America »

Sean Rupp #838, strange replying to myself...
Alex Treneff

Post by Alex Treneff »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ed Kettler</i>
<br />Thanks for the interest in the shirts. At this time I have 1 M, 2 L, 4 XL and 4 XXL left. Price will be $10 each.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Ed,

Please add 1 XL shirt to my order. Thanks
Alex Treneff

Post by Alex Treneff »

What are you guys using for night combat? Green and Orange cylumes? Full-size or small ones?

Thanks
ZenManiac

Post by ZenManiac »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by boiler</i>
<br />Weather forcast is already improving. I'm with Grasshopper. The weather will be fine and we will fly with <font color="maroon">denim crepe</font id="maroon">.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<font size="2">So, are you looking for donations of blue jeans to cut into strips? [;)][:D]</font id="size2">
Ed Kettler

Post by Ed Kettler »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ZenManiac</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by boiler</i>
<br />Weather forcast is already improving. I'm with Grasshopper. The weather will be fine and we will fly with <font color="maroon">denim crepe</font id="maroon">.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<font size="2">So, are you looking for donations of blue jeans to cut into strips? [;)][:D]</font id="size2">

Given my approach to making sure that "member satisfaction" is my number 1 goal, that would be the only way I could hold on to my streaner![:I]
Ed Kettler

Post by Ed Kettler »

Lat call! I have 1 M and 2 XXL left
CStein

Post by CStein »

ill take 1 m thanks
Captain America

We are going to have to do a lot of stretching to fit you into a medium Stien...
CStein

Post by CStein »

its 4 kenzie !! lol
Alex Treneff

Post by Alex Treneff »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ed Kettler</i>
<br />Thanks for the interest in the shirts. At this time I have 1 M, 2 L, 4 XL and 4 XXL left. Price will be $10 each.

"Alex, due to timing of responses I can only give you 1 L. Sorry
Ed"

Ed,

Please review the Soapbox and forum. My request for 2 Larges (included in Tim's soapbox post) was the first order after your above post. What happened to the other Large?

Thanks.
Ed Kettler

Post by Ed Kettler »

Here is the shirt order. I did get a request by email for a shirt, so not all of the orders hit this forum or the Soapbox. Sorry about that. Also, I did try to add a few more shirts, but it was too late.
Captain America

Ed, Corey asked for that last medium shirt about 4 posts ago, not on your list...
Ed Kettler

Post by Ed Kettler »

Thanks for catching that CA. All shirts are accounted for and the spreadsheet is up-to-date.
boiler

Post by boiler »

If I'm not needed Tuesday evening, I will be there early Wednesday morning. Our club meeting was moved back a week because of the 4th. It will be tuesday from 7 to 8. If I head for Muncie after the meeting, I can be there by 10pm. Just a note, Muncie is on EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME this year. In the past they were on eastern STANDARD time since IN didn't observe daylight savings time. You may have thought they were on central daylingt time but they really weren't. Is that clear as mud[?]

Return to “AMA RC Combat Nationals”