2006 NATS

This is the big one ladies and gents, the AMA Nats

Moderator: hbartel

Captain America

Post by Captain America »

How many rounds of limited b are we trying to get in? 5 rounds total or 5 rounds two seperate evenings time and weather permitting for a total of 10 rounds? trying to figure out how many more i have to build this week...
CStein

Post by CStein »

If u do it right u only need one lol but since i know u !!! bring about 10
Ed Kettler

Post by Ed Kettler »

Captain America,

Right now we are looking at two attempts to get in 5 rounds. If we get the first five down, we will evaluate schedules and make a decision based on input from the pilots.
RH

Post by RH »

Nice work, Ed.

Put me down for 1 medium and 1 large.

r
RH

Post by RH »

Hey Chris, I just called the Best Value Inn to add one more night to my reservation and they gave me their special AMA weekly rate they hadn't told me about before. Although I'll only be there for 6 nights, the weekly AMA rate is still cheaper than nightly for 6!

Scott, I hope you are getting your trip put together - afraid I'll pass you up in the NPS?! Bring it, buddy!! Wanted to let you know I'm staying at the Best Value Inn, 3400 S Madison St. 765-288-1911.

r
montague

Post by montague »

Ed,
Put me down for two shirts, size XL.

Kirk
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

I want 1 Large and one Adult small for Mike, my son.
lightning

Post by lightning »

Ed, confirmation email sent for 2XL please. Don Veres can pick them up in the unlikely event I will not be there.
grasshpr

Post by grasshpr »

Ed, Please put me down for one XL and one L. The color graphic looks really nice, good job!

Randy, I'm only booked for 4 nights, planning on leaving Sat. afternoon for the marathon drive home. Actually I'll only go halfway and stop over in Atlanta with a cousin for whatever remains of the night before pushing on, egad!
Pathous

Post by Pathous »

Ed, Put me down for 1 L. I also have a good amount of forestry tape I can bring. Randy you probably passed me on nps with my poor luck at airpark.
Captain America

Post by Captain America »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I dont want Roids plane on my shirt, can you take that one off? Oh alright, one large, one small...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

OOps, picked the wrong edit button[:I]

I'm sure someone will have a knife or a pair of scissors handy.[:D]

Captain America, what is your real name so I know who to give the shirt to at the contest?
RH

Post by RH »

Scott, by my math, I think you are still a few hundred points ahead. Glad you are going to make this one[8D]

r
boiler

Post by boiler »

Weather forcast is already improving. I'm with Grasshopper. The weather will be fine and we will fly with denim crepe. If the combat gods are not with us, I'll bring some wet weather stuff that I rolled in case we had rain at our event. We did have rain but it only delayed us by 2 hours and we flew with regular streamers with no problems. Looks like Chris is one of the few rebels that isn't afraid of crossing the line. (Mason-Dixon) The South is going to suffer a terrible beating next week and the North-South cup will return to it's rightful place in Yankee territory.[:D][:D][:D]
lightning

Post by lightning »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Captain America</i>
<br />I dont want Roids plane on my shirt, can you take that one off? Oh alright, one large, one small...

Lightning, I thought you were staying home, I better build one extra plane...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Now Capn, I said I wasn't sure I was going to make it. Well, still not 100% but looking a helluva lot better.
Get building - more for me to chase and that's OK!
Ed Kettler

Post by Ed Kettler »

Thanks for the interest in the shirts. At this time I have 1 M, 2 L, 4 XL and 4 XXL left. Price will be $10 each.

Return to “AMA RC Combat Nationals”