Nats hotel blocks?

This is the big one ladies and gents, the AMA Nats

Moderator: hbartel

montague

Nats hotel blocks?

Post by montague »

What's the status of hotel room blocks? Are there RCCA blocks anywhere? I personally prefer the Signature Inn, fwiw.
boiler

Post by boiler »

Kirk, so far you are the only person to respond with a hotel preference. If no one else responds we can't have blocks. For those of you who don't know about hotel blocks, we can reserve a block of rooms at any of the hotels so all rc combat pilots staying at that hotel will be together rather than isolated in the same hotel. If you plan on going to the NATS and plan on staying at a hotel, LET ME KNOW so I can request a block in any hotel where more than one pilot will be staying.
Hat Trick

Post by Hat Trick »

count me in Bob!
montague

Post by montague »

In the past there have been a good handful at the Signature, but it's not the cheapest hotel in town, so I know a lot of guys prefer to go elsewhere.

We just like the whole pool thing, and the rooms have a nice work area.
boiler

Post by boiler »

Mike, are you in for the Signiture or some other. I listed the hotels as AMA had them on the other post or you can go to their website. The whole point of blocks is to get the pilots together in what ever hotel they choose. I just need to know how many to ask the hotel to block.

Return to “AMA RC Combat Nationals”