2007 NATS T-Shirt Graphic

This is the big one ladies and gents, the AMA Nats

Moderator: hbartel

Ed Kettler

2007 NATS T-Shirt Graphic

Post by Ed Kettler »

My wife gave me a wonderful new camera for our 25th anniversay, and I took a lot of great pictures at LSN this year. I have offered RCCA the use of these pictures for supporting and promoting combat, and Bob has graciously accepted. He did a poll at Toledo, and most of the folks wanted a graphic for the shirt at this year's NATS, so here are some that have a lot of action that might be good subjects. Please let Bob know by voting for your favorite photo here:

<b>Photo 1</b>

<b>Photo 2</b>

<b>Photo 3</b>
Tim Treneff

Post by Tim Treneff »

I vote for #2 cropped to the size of the planes and stramers!
Alex Treneff

Post by Alex Treneff »

I vote for a cropped #2.

The planes are a lot closer together so when cropped in, they will be bigger and fill more of the shirt.
Fred420

Post by Fred420 »

#2 for me ............. Just got to see them Battle Axe's
mark s

Post by mark s »

number 1 for me!

Roid
Lee Liddle

Post by Lee Liddle »

Hope you don`t mind me saying so, but any of them will look a lot like last year`s shirt. The LSN boys wouldn`t let me get off that easy.
grasshpr

Post by grasshpr »

I can't see the pics, even when I right click on "show photo". What might I be doing wrong?
Lee Liddle

Post by Lee Liddle »

You aren`t doing anything wrong Chris, the links have gone bad for some reason. There is something wrong with the RCCA gallery right now, so that anything linked to that will come up blank.
dirko

Post by dirko »

I like #1. More colorful.
Ed Kettler

Post by Ed Kettler »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Lee Liddle</i>
<br />Hope you don`t mind me saying so, but any of them will look a lot like last year`s shirt. The LSN boys wouldn`t let me get off that easy.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

You are just saying that because your plane isn't in the pictures [:D][8D][:)][:p]
Lee Liddle

Post by Lee Liddle »

You`re probably right Ed. I like #1.
jj

Post by jj »

#1 has better plane perspectives, shows more color and shows a lot of streamer action.
Mike Gullikson

Post by Mike Gullikson »

Ed if you can get some one to digitally edit the photos so you could put the planes from pic-2 into pic-1, then I think you would have what your looking for, then again put all the planes from pic-1,2,3 together. I think that would be awsome. But if you couldn't do that than I'd pic #1 and put your wording to the lower left of the planes.
o1moregil

Post by o1moregil »

Pic # 1 is good, I think I see my hot pink avenger[:D]
montague

Post by montague »

Ed,
Depending on your zoom level and how close you are to the planes, you might try using a manual focus and setting it to infinity. Looks like a lot of the planes in the pictures are slightly out of focus, which can happen when the camera is trying to auto-focus. (if you weren't using auto-focus, then never mind)

(not that this is an issue for creating art for a shirt, I'm sure the graphic artist will clean it up for printing)

Return to “AMA RC Combat Nationals”