2+ year coma in ssc

Any SSC class topic can be discussed here.

Moderator: hbartel

rdc767

2+ year coma in ssc

Post by rdc767 »

Been gone to long. Woke up and its mini class b contest. What a day of combat in Jackson Tn..[:)]

Where all the ducks go?? I think I need a duck call. Didn’t see one this weekend. quack quack...

Bob L has good planes . Mark Cippollen and Mark Schofield are kicking butt. Darn thing are getting tough. Doctor and Chris are still awesome.

What has change? <font color="red"><font size="3">In SSC</font id="size3"></font id="red">
Very few bad launch's. Plane to weight ratio has changed to the better side. I think I saw only 3 or 4 bad launchs all day.

Less mid airs. Not sure why. Maybe equalize performance “ less dogs to run into ? “

More targets. Everybody is getting up on time!!

BATTLE AXES. Chris I knew all that drinking would pay off. Majority of the fliers had one. Tough fast and fun. Says it all. If you don't have one get one. I bought two! But renamed them <font size="4">Brian Gilkey Bullets</font id="size4"> <font color="purple"><font size="5">BGB'S</font id="size5"></font id="purple">.

Magnums have changed. Maybee too good?? Look like to many RPM's not sure how closing the throttle barrel affected the rpms on the long run?

Streamer remaining point. Dont count on getting any unless you dumb thumb in with a full load. Too many good planes and pilots.

I think the key to good performance hasn't change low weight with familiarity with your equipment.

Cheers
Ron C
Rhinoman

Post by Rhinoman »

Dude you have been gone....i fell off the earth had a kid and bamm.....wait until jack jack gets older....then i will be fulllllll bore
boiler

Post by boiler »

Good to here you are still alive and well Rhino.[:)] Drag the young thing along to a meet near you as soon as possible. Family must see how much fun this thing is to understand.[;)]