SSC Bearcat

Any SSC class topic can be discussed here.

Moderator: hbartel

TheKid

Post by TheKid »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Lou Melancon</i>
<br />Brian,
I never said your color schemes didn't work, as they have certainly worked well. What I meant to say is that WWII fighters should look like fighters and not brightly painted "hazard" signs.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I didn't mean anything by it besides a good old teasing joke ;) Any chance to mess with a REB I gotta take!

I personally find the "unique" color schemes very entertaining, and are a good conversation piece among pilots AND spectators. Most would be able to say "Hey, thats a mustang!", but not many would be able to place the reason why it was red, with skyy blue pinstripping! We get to bring that to them
Lou Melancon

Post by Lou Melancon »

Brian,
The the old saying about southerners really sums what its like to be down here; it goes like this "American by birth, Southern by the grace of God".

I knew you were poking fun and enjoyed it. I may not paint my planes the way you do yours but if I thought it would help me fly like you they would be the wildest color schemes I could come up with for the bottoms of the wings and fuse.

Merry Christmas to you all.
Don Holmes

Post by Don Holmes »

Hay DRAFTMAN 1
I saw the article in Model Aviation and see you got a write up,
sounds good keep up the good work and watch your SIX.

Don Holmes