e1000 ( Electric Park Flyer ) Combat and Scoring Concept

This is the thread to aid in development of new ideas and classes. Post working rules and gather feedback!

Moderator: hbartel

Blue Note

Re: e1000 ( Electric Park Flyer ) Combat and Scoring Concept

Post by Blue Note »

The End wrote:If you want to sell these Corvo kits, just go to RCGROUPS slope section and post pics. I know it would be a very fun Dynamic Soarer right away, and DS combat is SUPER fun. It is like NASCAR and Combat combined.
I do make slope versions of the Corvo for just such things, and some very light versions for mild wind conditions...which is what I usually have around here. I don't really have an interest in selling kits, but still get asked quite a bit and decided to offer making some for electric combat just to help the development of a new "class". There was not enough interest to warrant the effort and expense of producing kits, which is probably why combat kit builders are disappearing and we are all left to scratch build and complain about the lack of options. This will affect the newbies more than seasoned pilots, as they are usually not wanting to learn plane building and flying at the same time, especially for a competitive class. Thanks for the ideas, however.
Chris Gunter
East TN
RCCA #954

Return to “Proposed Provisional Classes”