End of the season

Moderator: hbartel

tmelton

End of the season

Post by tmelton »

OMG! I cannot believe the end of the season is drawing so near. In no time at all and I will be flying my last round for the year. I sure wish I could have seen more of my 2010 goals turn to reality but I think I may have run out of time. I wanted to be in the top 15 in SSC or Open B. I still have a slim chance at that but only one more shot at it. I wanted to bring at least one more new coroplast design to combat. I am close but have not made that happen either. I have plans drawn up for an IAR-80 just need to get it built. I had several other goals that I have achieved so it is not all bad. By the end of the year I would have flown over 100 rounds of combat. For everyone but longhaul that is quite a feat. I am pretty happy with the results I have had considering failing eyesight and slowing reflexes. I have had a great time and a ton of fun again this year like all the others. Anyway I just want to ramble for a bit and share with you guys how it feels closing out 2010! I cannot wait to fly my last round at The Pearl Harbor Classic this year! I have a few cuts I'd like to try and get before we are done this year!
boiler

Re: End of the season

Post by boiler »

I have the same eyesight and reflexes. :wink: It's still the most fun you can have in 5 minutes with a toy airplane. :D I just signed up for the Cocoa Fl meet in December. I couldn't find a pilot that wanted to travel out your way with me this year. I did it alone last year but opted for the shorter trip this year. Maybe I will get someone to come out with me next year. Some of you boys ought to get together for a trip to the NATS next July.
Bob (Longhaul) Loescher
rcca# 621 RC Combat Geezer
Bring those planes in closer where I can see them.
[url=http://www.rccombat.net/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=11380][img]http://www.rccombat.net/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=11381[/img][/url]

Return to “Trends in Participation”