The Ultimate Open E Prize

Want to discuss OPEN electric combat items? Come on in! This is the place.

Moderator: hbartel

Lee Liddle

The Ultimate Open E Prize

Post by Lee Liddle »

Just got this delivered by UPS. Good things are worth waiting for. Thanks Chris, very nice.

Yep it`s the first Overall Open NPS title won using strictly electric power. Please forgive me my moment of self-promotion.
Thanks Lee

crash_out

Post by crash_out »

It was only a matter of time! Now everyone will wonder...is it you, or is it watts?
gsjames

Post by gsjames »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Lee Liddle</i>
<br />Please forgive me my moment of self-promotion.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

So WATT'S wrong with a "liddle" self-promotion?...[:D]
BTW, ya'll should know that Lee learned about electrics at: Wattsamatta U [:0]

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.[;)]
ZenManiac

Post by ZenManiac »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Lee Liddle</i>
<br />Yep it`s the first Overall Open NPS title won using strictly electric power. Please forgive me my moment of self-promotion.
Thanks Lee
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<font size="2">This is obvious proof that electrics are an unfair advantage to combat and should be banned. [;)]

Contrats, Lee, on your efforts to continue to advance this sport!</font id="size2">
Alex Treneff

Post by Alex Treneff »

Congrats, Lee. [:)]
cshepherd

Post by cshepherd »

<br />Just got this delivered by UPS. Good things are worth waiting for. Thanks Chris, very nice.

Yep it`s the first Overall Open NPS title won using strictly electric power. Please forgive me my moment of self-promotion.
Thanks Lee

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Lee,
Glad that it finally arrived. The pic did not show up in the post, but I have a general idea on what it looks like. [8D]
Which_way_is_up

Post by Which_way_is_up »

I couldn't see the original photo either but I think Lee moved it over to the gallery and now I can see it. I thought I'd work on it a little and see if I couldn't lighten it up a little to see better.

Congrats Lee, a lot of hard work represented by this award! [:D]
lightning

Post by lightning »

Hey Lee, tried to email you but "leeliddle628@verizon.net" is bouncing back as undeliverable.
Can you correct your profile or give me a correct email?
Thanks.
Rabbit Leader

Post by Rabbit Leader »

Congrats Lee!!

Air Scharnell

Post by Air Scharnell »

Way to go Lee...[;)]
You deserve it.
cipoll717

Post by cipoll717 »

what a shocking win, i'm ec-static-lee charged up about the potential of e-combat. sure, you may get some resistance, but Lee's not one to let a little impedence short-circuit his switch to coulombs over carbon. I couldnt be more amped up, and will galvanize my efforts to transistor my planes from recipricating combustion to alternating induction. For pilot of the year, Lee, you got my volt (er. vote).
mgc
jj

Post by jj »

I figure Lee's inspiration must be all those cattle prods down in Tejas.

Now you can focus on getting the new administration to pony up some research dollars for converting to e-bat technology for the RCCA.

Congrats Lee. But despite the tremendous E-Vantage, somewhere in the back of my mind I think the flyin' might have just a bit to do with it.