My plane

If you're new to combat, you probably have a bunch of question. Check here first, 'cuz its most likely been asked before. (..and there's no such thing as a stupid question).

Moderator: hbartel

layback2

My plane

Post by layback2 »

Hello iam new to this sport i just bought a A10 warthog was wondering what class it would be used in it has a 41.5 wing span or is it to new to use in the older combat class like i said iam new to this could use some ideas.Oh i live in Oklahoma is there a way to find a club in my area thanks a cool site
The Snake

Post by The Snake »

your A10 warthog is gas or electric?
layback2

Post by layback2 »

twin.25 gas
The Snake

Post by The Snake »

maybe for Open C. Scale is WW2 airplanes. Check the home page for more info on the classes.
thojo

Post by thojo »

I hope you don't like your a-10 much, cause the chances of it surviving more than one round of combat intact is about 10%
boiler

Post by boiler »

If this plane is made from balsa and covering, I would not sacrifice it in combat[xx(].Combat planes require a much more durable construction which can be found elsewhere on the rccombat web site.

jfromm

Post by jfromm »

What kit is your warhog? Twin .25s sound cool. Does it use ducted fans?
layback2

Post by layback2 »

the a10 is 75%foam and yes it is a duct fan model but can easly use props if i wish the kit is from LDM Industries can all so use a .40 motor up front oh and i messed up it has a 48 inch wing span it is a combat plane made just for that.happy flying gang
layback2

Post by layback2 »

right now the problem is keeping both motors running at the same time before they run out of gas lol lol grrrrrrr or when i have both running at the same time not much time to fly before i have to land and re fuel oh well it sure is fun and man it sure screams