maple stick combat planes

If you're new to combat, you probably have a bunch of question. Check here first, 'cuz its most likely been asked before. (..and there's no such thing as a stupid question).

Moderator: hbartel

RCredneck

maple stick combat planes

Post by RCredneck »

awhile back I got interested in cambat and I did a lot of looking around and found a bunch of info and pictures of 3/4 maple stick cloraplast combat planes. I hurt my back and nover got around to getting into it. Now I am feeling better and have the materials and can not find the planes or plans of info. What am i missing can somebody please help? Thanks RCredneck[:(]
boiler

Post by boiler »

If it's made of coroplast try spadtothebone.com and you should find something there. Coroplast if great for practice and club combat but has fallen from favor in the regular combat circuit. It still exists but is not very popular. Styrofoam wings with fiberglass rods has been dominating for the last couple of years.
RH

Post by RH »

RCr, those are mine, kinda honored you asked [:D]

http://spadworld.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9543

There's the link with some pretty good build pics and discussion. It's a good flyer and skill developer. I love cutting the foamers with it [:p] but it is heavy, right at the limit and to stay competitive you need to be light. I am just in the process of changing over to foam wings but still stickin with the stick fuse. Nothin wrong with it. Let me know if you have any questions.

rh