Release form

If you're new to combat, you probably have a bunch of question. Check here first, 'cuz its most likely been asked before. (..and there's no such thing as a stupid question).

Moderator: hbartel

ZenManiac

Release form

Post by ZenManiac »

So, in an attempt to ignite interest in combat in the Madison area, I am building an extra combat plane as a "loaner" to other pilots at the flying field. I expect that pilots may have some concern about flying (and potentially crashing) someone else's plane.

To alleviate these concerns, I have developed a Release form, and would like to solicit any input for changes:

<font face="Arial"><font color="maroon">Release from liability for use of a combat airplane

In the interest of promoting RC Combat, David Lorentzen (henceforth referred to as “The Pilotâ€
Lee Liddle

Post by Lee Liddle »

That`s hilarious Dave. It`s a great idea too!! After the Mid America and the Nats I should have plenty of beaters to loan out and will make copies of this for potential "target opportunities.
o1moregil

Post by o1moregil »

ROTGLMAO!!! very good Dave!
boiler

Post by boiler »

Ditto Gil's commet..
Dr. Kamakaze

Post by Dr. Kamakaze »

Dave,
I'll e-mail this link to my brother-in-law in Madison. Maybe you can finish my job of getting him hooked on combat...
Andy Runte, DVM
RCCA #876
TEAM KAMAKAZE
Axeman

Post by Axeman »

Very Creative. I love it!