April Fools Combat!!!!

Pump your upcoming event here...location, cost, how many rounds, classes....etc!

Moderator: hbartel

Dawg

Post by Dawg »

Lee, I look forward to seeing you again. Mr Leone, I look forward to meeting you.

The more streamers the better..... Furball anyone? [;)]
Lee Liddle

Post by Lee Liddle »

Mr Leone??????
Captain America

Post by Captain America »

Looks like I may be headed down to the area on about the 5th... If I can get the details worked out this week I may be able to stop in and bump heads with the locals sa* * * *ay.
Lee Liddle

Post by Lee Liddle »

Make sure to bring your planes, the more the merrier!!
CStein

Post by CStein »

Well i think i have the wife talked into letting me out for friday and saterday. Ill know more
the closer it gets. So i supose ill have to see if i can get those little dam 15s to run right!!
watchyerback

Post by watchyerback »

Wow...last week it was Tennessee now Texas and Florida and dash of Ohio. Sounds like this is brewing up to be a good one! I wonder if the planes will fly well when the pollen count is approaching 6000! You girls had better bring goggles and respirators along with your hardhats and a case of Claritin for mother natures' orgy that we have going on here!

And Boiler I am doing what I can to make for the 7th. You bringin' the General? You still owe me a Royalty Check[:D]! Worst case scenario if I can't get my junk together I'll pull a SMACK DADDY and just Heckle the hell out of everyone and help run the line! Lord knows DAWG wouldn't want me to upstage him since I haven't flown in months.[:p]
Captain America

Darwood, if we are going to spend 10 hours driving down and back the least you can do is show up with something to tow a streamer with! Thanks for the warning, I will get my allergy prescription refilled!
Alex Treneff

Post by Alex Treneff »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Lee Liddle</i>
<br />In case you haven`t checked the sign-up list today, you`ll now notice that the Texas Road Crew is headed your way.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

That's good to hear! Since I couldn't make it to Texas, I will have to cut a bunch of Texans' streamers in Georgia! [:p]

If anyone wants anything (http://www.TreneffRC.com), please pre-order online by <b>march 31,</b> and select <b>"Customer Pickup"</b> (free) as the shipping method. Also please include "Deliver to Georgia" in the "additional comments" field. Please Note: <b>We will only be bringing items which have already been ordered.</b>

Thanks guys.

See you in about 10 days!
Ed Kettler

Post by Ed Kettler »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Lee Liddle</i>
<br />Mr Leone??????
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Bob's reputation exceeds him[:D]
Tim Treneff

Post by Tim Treneff »

Hey Lee, these guys fly on top of a hill. You might need to reset your ESC for high altitude and make one wing longer than the other to offset the lift differential as the far side of the field falls off quickly. One shoe taller than other also helps.

One thing for sure, the DAWG has had his day! No way he can survive Texans and Tennesseeans. Heck the Buckeyes will probably get a few licks in as well. Should be a great time.

Seems like we're already hearing a bow out excuse from Darwood. We'll Darwood, If you can't get you're stuff ready I'll let you fly some of my stuff. Let me know if I need to bring extras. Try to find an excuse now!

Seems you Georgia boys had better bring out Lou and the Lady! Looks like Friday will be barbcue pork and Sateerday will be barbecue DAWGS!
Bob Leone

Post by Bob Leone »

You got that right Ed.
If Lee's batteries catch fire, I always carry my hose to put them out. Or you might see me trying to put out something that isn't on fire as well.
watchyerback

Post by watchyerback »

Tim..Tim...Tim your supposed to get wiser with age! The only licks yer gonna get in are the ones that old coon hound you folks from Tennessee call a mascot will share with you![:p][:0]

And Captain....I know you ain't drivin 10 hours to fly. Your on your way to Disney World so you can get you some cotton candy and ride in the teacups with Daffy and Goofy and then off to Space Mountain!
Captain America

Spring break ended last week, thats why I could not make LSN. Corey and I are making special arrangements to get to Atlanta and mix it up with you boys. Better get out to the shop this weekend and find my ssc junk from last year and get it ready to fly.

Alex, I did get signed up, you and I fly the same channel. I know you switched to a different one at Nats so I could get your streamer. If that is an option here as well it would be appriciated so I get another chance to to chase a little pink.
Hooter

Post by Hooter »

Boy do I feel better now!!!!! Checking the sign in, 19 as of now...
that means we will have three rounds of seven or eight!!!!

Thought I was going to have to through that grind of flying one round
workin on my "Junk/Judging" the next round!!

Now I will have an extra round to work on my Junk!!!!

Also.....Now I promised that I would not "Trash Talk" until Famous Dave's on Friday night....but rumor has it that the "Hilltop" has ordered a "FULL CONTACT SORTIE" for the D's of Death, this weekend...ya know considering the caliber of the pilots coming in!! But this is just a rumor!!

See ya next Friday

Jimmy
Lee Liddle

Post by Lee Liddle »

Just got back from a fun time flying some good practice heats with Big Bad Bob, Combat Bob and Primetime. We had great weather and shared the field with local club members. I guess we flew about 6 heats in 4 hours, and put up quite a few test/trim flights. A little minor damage and lots of good combat going on.

Bob L. and I are all dialed in now and ready to head toward Hilltop on Fri morning.

Thanks Evan for hosting us. Let`s do it again soon.

I hope you Hilltop boys are ready for some action. Combat Bob has his new Battle Hogs ready to rumble and he`s chompin` at the bit. I`m gonna have ta install a rev limiter on the Big Blue Combat Van if I let Bob help drive on the way out.[:D]

Return to “Upcoming event?!?”