SSC- Mid-America Combat Championship June 23, 2007

Pump your upcoming event here...location, cost, how many rounds, classes....etc!

Moderator: hbartel

Alex Treneff

SSC- Mid-America Combat Championship June 23, 2007

Post by Alex Treneff »

The 2nd Annual Mid-America Combat Championship is set for June 23, 2007. The Championship will host a minimum of 8 rounds of SSC combat.

The Championship is located at the WTRCF field in Jackson, TN on I-40 between Memphis and Nashville. It's centrally located between all the major areas of combat activity and is a reasonable drive from almost anywhere.

Last years championship was a huge success, and everyone had a great time. Check out last year's debrief and photos here:
http://www.rccombat.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12152

Get signed up here:
http://www.rccombat.com/events/event_De ... dEvent=515

Thisis the contest you won't want to miss. We'll see you there!
grasshpr

Post by grasshpr »

Hey Alex, 6/23 is kinda close to the Nats, but I'll try to make it up for the M-ACC, even if it is <i>only</i> an SSC contest! Anybody up there want to put me up for the night to get better aquainted while I'm there? I'll be glad to return the favor when you come to visit down here!
mad

Post by mad »

Chris, I live an hour and a half east but you are welcome to stay at my place and test at our field
cipoll717

Post by cipoll717 »

Grasshopper-
You can camp at the field with the rest of us. A few homeless combat junkies and about one gazillion of the most agressive skeeeeters you ever saw north of the everglades!

"only an SSC event"
Hey I can brign some 1/2a's along for some additional action as well!

Mark
grasshpr

Post by grasshpr »

Thanks for the offer to feed the local wildlife Mark. I won't be able to come early and camp the night before, but will drive overnight to get there. Just need a place, preferably indoors, to crash before starting for home the next day. Michael's offer sounds mighty good and he's in the right direction it sounds like.
Lee Liddle

Post by Lee Liddle »

Just signed up for this one. Should be a good meet judging from the pilot`s list so far.
mad

Post by mad »

Lee, I'm glad to see you are coming up to play. Maybe you can talk a couple of friends into making the trek with you.

I would like to see a couple of your 3696 planes in person if you have room.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

All right. I just threw my Georgia BullDawg Hard Hat in the ring. I will try to drag along some of the other D's of Death with me.

I am sure my Crew Chief will be coming with me and I guess we will camp at the field unless a better offer comes up...

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 then comes 9 and finally 10. How's that? [:o)]
And I can even spell GEORGIA [:p]
Fred420

Post by Fred420 »

Glad to see everyone is signing up. Hey Mark, you must have smelled real good to them skeeters, 'cause Lynn and I never got a bite. But we were not using the same bait.. [;)] We are going to camp again this year, but we have moved from the back of a Pick-up to a Pop Up Trailer. AC, again I say, AC.[8D] I am not going to melt this year. The AC and Ice Tea will be cold! [:p]

See ya there.
Captain America

Post by Captain America »

Looks like Corey and I are going to try and make it. We willProbably camp out at the field as well if gas prices dont prohibit driving the Urban Assult Vehicle down...
Alex Treneff

Post by Alex Treneff »

Wow, it is an invasion of Tennessee. Well don't worry, we know how to fly a little combat, and we are willing to defend our home turf. So if you think you can bring it, you better <b>be ready to show us!</b> [:p]
boiler

Post by boiler »

Now if Ben Morrow would join in, I think TN might be able to put a whuppin on the rest of us. Since he seems to be sittin out like Derwood in GA, I figure most of the hardware is moving out of the state of TN.[}:)]
Lee Liddle

Post by Lee Liddle »

I don`t know. Daddy Treneff has been right in the mix so far this year, and Quinn is always dangerous.
barracuda

Post by barracuda »

I have decided to start training for this event well in advance.........................................I will drink at least a six-pack a day to build those six-pack abs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hat goes off (and shirt) to those of you who travel far and make these events a blast!!!!!!! I'll see you girlies soon!!!!!!!!
Lee Liddle

Post by Lee Liddle »

See what I mean? Always dangerous.[:D]

Return to “Upcoming event?!?”