SSC- Mid-America Combat Championship June 23, 2007

Pump your upcoming event here...location, cost, how many rounds, classes....etc!

Moderator: hbartel

barracuda

Post by barracuda »

Just got home tonight and on my front door was a large cardboard box. The box was bigger than the cardboard box that I live in, and was full of three brand new Treneff Battla Axe kits!!!!!! Tim, Alex.....FIRST CLASS!!!!!!!! I guess no more building the night before a contest! I'll take pictures and post later..........I'll make sure to edit out the naked pictures of myself! Glad to see so many already signed up, looks like all of the big guns are going to be here!!!!! SEEEE Ya!!!!!!!!!!!
sgilkey

Post by sgilkey »

'cuda, looking forward to the pix, but don't edit out the nuuuuuude ones of you. "Barracuda" was sung by Heart, and Nancy Wilson was pretty hot so maybe you would look as good nude? 'course Ann Wilson was a hog so maybe you more resemble the "less attractive" of the sisters. Maybe the nude shots are not such a great idea after all.

Completely useless post, just an excuse to use the word "nude" several tims.....some people never grow up.
EK

Post by EK »

You gotta love it when a contest 2 months away already has 3 pages and 1000+ hits!
Alex Treneff

Post by Alex Treneff »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by EK</i>
<br />You gotta love it when a contest 2 months away already has 3 pages and 1000+ hits!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

What we'd love even more is a chance to fly against you in Jackson, Evan! Hope to see you here!
boiler

Post by boiler »

OK guys. Now that Ben Morrow is registered along with Darrin Stevens, I want to change my prediction. TN will keep most of the awards in state. Not only that, ol Ben will feast on Darrin's streamers first. The only question is will Ben be flying a rudder plane in SSC?[;)]
Captain America

Post by Captain America »

'cuda, be careful not to glue your hand to your knob assembling planes in the buff...

Stevens signed up to fly? Last I saw him he could not even stand up on the line...

Yall gona camp at the field with the wild bunch again?
EK

Post by EK »

If I show, it will most likely be as a walk on. I've a combine with my name on it in Kansas and that's the time frame we usually get started. My old girls will be ready just in case it works out.
boiler

Post by boiler »

That's great Evan. Maybe Lou will come out of hiding as well.[;)]
Ben Morrow

Post by Ben Morrow »

Hey Longhaul,

Man, you're gona have half the RCCA coming to kick my butt! [:D] It's been close to 3 years out of combat for me. That's a long, long time not to be chewing on streamers for anyone.[:(] I will however give it my best shot![;)]

Guys, I need to order some new RX battery packs for my planes, can anyone tell me who/where there may be some deals on packs these days?

See ya'll soon!
o1moregil

Post by o1moregil »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ben Morrow</i>
<br />Hey Longhaul,

Man, you're gona have half the RCCA coming to kick my butt! [:D] It's been close to 3 years out of combat for me. That's a long, long time not to be chewing on streamers for anyone.[:(] I will however give it my best shot![;)]

Guys, I need to order some new RX battery packs for my planes, can anyone tell me who/where there may be some deals on packs these days?

See ya'll soon!
here you go Ben
http://cheapbatterypacks.com/main.asp?s ... custompack
Uh-Oh

Post by Uh-Oh »

Well this is shaping up nicely!

Is it possible that this will be one of those BIG events? At our little ol' field?

Tennesseans vs. The World! I don't see any problem keeping the hardware....
Ben Morrow

Post by Ben Morrow »

Thanks for the link Gil.

I should know these things, it's just been a while.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

Blah, Blah, Blah. You guys keep up all the childish chatter. Just remember my GA BattleAxes eat streamers like a
<font color="red"><font size="5"><font face="Impact">Whale Chomping on a Tic-Tac</font id="Impact"></font id="size5"></font id="red">
barracuda

Post by barracuda »

<font color="red"></font id="red"><font size="6"></font id="size6">Male guzling on a six pack??????<font size="6"></font id="size6"><font color="red"></font id="red">
Uh-Oh

Post by Uh-Oh »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dawg</i>
<br />Blah, Blah, Blah. You guys keep up all the childish chatter. Just remember my GA BattleAxes eat streamers like a
<font color="red"><font size="5"><font face="Impact">Whale Chomping on a Tic-Tac</font id="Impact"></font id="size5"></font id="red">

So,,,, are you saying that our streamers taste great but arent very filling, or, that they are minty fresh??

BTW, I a applaud you commitment in your signature! As a fellow fan of the Green Bay Packers, I've seen a lot of Green Bay "G"s when visiting my brother who lives in the N. Georgia hills. The Pack must have a lot of transplants down there...

Return to “Upcoming event?!?”