6th Annual Hotlanta!

Pump your upcoming event here...location, cost, how many rounds, classes....etc!

Moderator: hbartel

mad

Post by mad »

We will see ya Sat urday morning
drewjet

Post by drewjet »

SWEET. Now that just made my trip worthwile. Of course now that Ole Ben is showing up we lost our shot and first place and have to settle for what's left.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

I will be there Friday afternoon to sweat out the rust. [8D] Look forward to seeing everyone again. [;)]

Don, is Brady and Heather going to fly with us?

Alex and Tim, you are active on the thread but I don't see you names on the signup sheet. What's up with that? Don't tell me that ya'll are <font size="5"><font color="pink">SKEERED</font id="pink"></font id="size5">!!!! [}:)]

Drewjet, we are going to assign you a personal scorekeeper so your numbers will be added correctly.... [:p]
drewjet

Post by drewjet »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dawg</i>
<br />

Drewjet, we are going to assign you a personal scorekeeper so your numbers will be added correctly.... [:p]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Thank God, Cuz last time I think they were hitting the Tennessee moonshine a bit early.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.

WOO HOO

Not long now.
Ben Morrow

Post by Ben Morrow »

Boys,

I hate to say this but ole Ben won't be making "Hotlanta" this weekend.[:(] Company,Folks,In-laws,Friends will be coming in for a visit this Friday and I need to be here.[?][?][?][:D]

I've thought Long and Hard on anyway of get'n around this and it just ain't gona happ'n...

Guys I'm sorry. I was really looking forward to some combat'n with the "D's" or anyone else for that matter![:D]

Just keep the combat flame lit down your way and in 08 I hope to get to fly a lot more... Talking to Mad today, and we spoke of getting a couple contest up our way next year...

I hate missing the meet, but I'll be there in sprit!!

Go get the "Dawgs" Mad![:D][:D][:D][^][^]

Later guys..
mad

Post by mad »

What would be the best route through Atl if I am coming up I-20. My sons central A/C went out and Iam going to fix it Friday evening in Bermingham.
Don Pruitt

Post by Don Pruitt »

Mike,
Take I-20 east toward Atlanta to I-285.

Take I-285 to the southeast side of Atlanta and exit on US-78 east.

Go 18.9 miles and take a right at the light on Rosebud Rd.

Go 3.8 miles and at the stop light continue on straight on Miller Bottom Rd.

Go 0.7 miles and turn left on Moon Rd.

Go 100 yards and when the road curves 90 degrees to the left, go straight down the dirt driveway and continue on the dirt road 0.5 miles to the field.

As you follow the dirt road, you will see three large oak trees and one large pine that mark an old slave cemetery. The field is just on the other side of these trees.
boiler

Post by boiler »

Michael, once you get to the field you will know why they call it Hilltop. Of course it should have been called Treetop for the last several years. Look out for those "D" rascals, they like to hide in them trees and jump out at ya when you fly by.[:0] Pit towards the right end of the line.[;)]
mad

Post by mad »

Don,
I'm sorry to have to pull out of your event but Pam totaled her car this morning. We got home from the hospital a little while ago. Fortunately the CT scan showed nothing broken or bleeding inside. She is extremely sore and will be in a neck brace for the next four or five days
drewjet

Post by drewjet »

Michael, Sorry to hear that. Hope she gets better soon. Well that's two Tennessee no shows, how bout them Trenoffs?
boiler

Post by boiler »

Sorry to hear about your wife Michael. Give her my best wishes for a speedy recovery. I'm talkin mousse can speedy. Heck with Ben and Michael not able to come, I guess the Florida boys will dominate.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by boiler</i>
<br />Heck with Ben and Michael not able to come, I guess the Florida boys will dominate.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

LOL, like that has EVER happened.....or EVER will...[:p]
grasshpr

Post by grasshpr »

Advice for barking "DAWG" ;

Make your words soft and sweet because you never know when you'll have to eat them.
drewjet

Post by drewjet »

Yeah WOOF WOOF!!

See you girls in a few short hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ben Morrow

Post by Ben Morrow »

Good luck guys, looking forward to the debrief!!

Return to “Upcoming event?!?”