GoDevil

So you got a hot plane, eh? Tell us why you think you're gonna be Top Gun this year!

Moderator: hbartel

Dreaded Skull

Post by Dreaded Skull »

The Go Devil factory is back in action at www.screamingeaglerc.net

Still got a few bugs to iron out and tons of data to be intere. It's a start

SKULL MAN
Ten-man

Post by Ten-man »

The Go Devil made a nice finish at Paris 2004. 3rd Place and a single airframe. Nice going Stan. One tough bird.

Build, Fly, Crash, Rinse, Repeat
The Snake

Post by The Snake »

And 9th too![}:)]

Victor (the Snake) Shamulus

Cell phone:760-809-2590
Work phone: 858-451-4344
RCCA # 503 AMA # 480994
Oehrle

Post by Oehrle »

Go Devil was 3, 6 and 7 in Open B for the Las Vegas Shootout
on the 15th of May 2004.

Gary Oehrle
K9

Post by K9 »

I had one and realy liked the way it flew. Only got to use it in a couple of heats. I lost it in the jungle in vegas and I miss it. Does anyone know how I can get a couple more?

Butch"The Nail" Abongan Vista Ca. Team Spaddawgs
smelyal8r

Post by smelyal8r »

We're working on it Butch. I just ordered a Smack2 myself. Hoping to make the Sterling combat event. Oops I guess I just gave away my secret weapon. Roy, have you shipped that thing out yet???

Brett "Smelyal8r" Sugamele
Colorado Springs, CO
Member: Team Spad Dawgz
AMA # 745378

"I'll make ya famous"
SpadCat

Post by SpadCat »

Hey Brett,

E-mail me your address...

Screamin'SpadCat
smelyal8r

Post by smelyal8r »

I did once already!

Brett "Smelyal8r" Sugamele
Colorado Springs, CO
Member: Team Spad Dawgz
AMA # 745378

"I'll make ya famous"
Dreaded Skull

Post by Dreaded Skull »

[:)] Well, I know it's been a little quiet from the SKULL MAN lately, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!!!

I don't have any poems at this time but hope to be able to work on one soon. What I do have, is information concerning the <font color="red">GoDevil</font id="red">. [}:)]

For those of you who haven't seen a<font color="red"> GoDevil</font id="red"> just look behind your combat plane.....it's the one chewing off your streamer!....hehe

seriously, the<font color="red"> GoDevil</font id="red"> is about to be in production again and available soon [:D].....we are currently offreing a pre-production special. The web site where they can be found is http://www.mindspring.com/~mnemesh

The <font color="red">GoDevil</font id="red"> set out as a .25 open B class ship, but has been used by many as a SSC .15 bird. The modified GoDevil used a Pirannah wing and a .15 engine. Further development of the "twin tail" concept has prompted us to begin work on a true .15 class ship....The Desparado.(thanks JJ!)

The Desparado utilizes E-203 air foil (piranah wing), a .15 engine, adjustable moments front and rear, fanalic engine mount,V-tail or conventional tail feather set up. Teaming up with Mike Nemesh the "wingman" we aim to introduce the Desparado in Mid-Jan.

<font color="red">GoDvils</font id="red"> are now available on-line [:p]
PROPPY JON

Post by PROPPY JON »

dread cool theres alot of people who have been waiting for them glad to hear it ....
rdc767

Post by rdc767 »

Skull
Glad to see your alive. If you every get those slow mustangs out again I've got a challenge for you. Maybe at Dixie.
Ron
Dreaded Skull

Post by Dreaded Skull »

O.K. RDC!!!......You're on!!!! I'm working on an even faster one! so are you going to give us a clue what it is?, does it have a prop?

Chris Q. is working on one also, Smack daffy still has his. I believe C/F may also have one. it would be cool if we could put up 4 or 5 at a time! [8D]

Are you going to wear those tight fittin' jeans again? SMACK and the Deliverance type are asking about you...hehe

Beck's dark for all!!!![:p]

Return to “My plane is better than yours because...”