Any Chance of Making Sub Groups

This is the thread to aid in development of new ideas and classes. Post working rules and gather feedback!

Moderator: hbartel

dsharpe2

Any Chance of Making Sub Groups

Post by dsharpe2 »

Is there any chance of making sub groups under Proposed Provisional Classes?

One for the 2548 discussion, one for Limited B and then new groups as needed.

The stuff about the spec class in the Limited B discussion really confused me [:o)] ! Too much mixing of ideas for my head.

Also you might want a 'Kick the Can' grouping so people can just talk about general ideas that are not really formed yet or are not part of an official PPC.

Thanks,

David Sharpe
dsharpe2@tampabay.rr.com
Clearwater, FL

Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

I guess that could fall under "Sport Combat", however the reason the topic SEEMS to be mixed up is because some guys would like to see Limited-B have more spec limits. Some folks would rather have a completely spec class instead of Limited-B.If you read close enough you can keep up.To me a 100% spec class is a ton of fun, I flew the Gremlin class for a long time. I just don't think having 10+ planes that all look alike in the air at one time is such a good idea. We flew one on one so it was no problem.
dsharpe2

Post by dsharpe2 »

Jimbo,

I think the discussion of a spec combat class belongs under Proposed Provision Classes. I just find that the topics are getting mixed together a little too much.

I was wondering if we could create additional Master Folders under Proposed Provisional Classes to better separate the topics?

Something like:
All Forums
Provisional Classes
Proposed Provisional Classes
Thread 1, Thread 2, Thread 3, ...
Limited B
Thread A, Thread B, Thread C, ...
Spec Combat
Thread i, Thread ii, Thread iii, ...
Kick The Can
(Sorry, I can not figure out how to put in tabs for indenting the above)

I think it is a good thing for these ideas to be expressed and this is the right place for it. It would just be a little easier if things were a little better structured.

Thanks,

David Sharpe
dsharpe2@tampabay.rr.com
Clearwater, FL

Ed Kettler

Post by Ed Kettler »

Dave,

We pulled 2548 into a separate thread last week. According to Mark we have a limit of 4 levels in the Forum. It seems to make sense to pull the snarl apart, so maybe Jimbo can email Mark and ask him to pull the Limited B stuff out into a separate area too.

Ed

Ed Kettler
RCCA 533
AMA 730493
Plano, TX
dsharpe2

Post by dsharpe2 »

Ed,

Looks great!

I hate being a pest but some of us get confused to easily!

Thanks,

David Sharpe
dsharpe2@tampabay.rr.com
Clearwater, FL

Return to “Proposed Provisional Classes”