Fuzzy Pictures

Discussion on usage, viruses, problems, tips and tricks.

Moderator: hbartel

tjenkins

Fuzzy Pictures

Post by tjenkins »

Hi Guys,
Some time ago and a defferent system someone helped with a setting or somthing to clear things up. To describe the symtom the jpeg's seem to be a combination of digital and photo but not crispy clear as usual when viewing online. Please help.
Thanks Tom J aka

Jenk-man
Which_way_is_up

Post by Which_way_is_up »

Tom,

We'd like to try and help you, but need a better understanding of what your problem is. Are you saying that the photos in this forum show as distorted? If so what is your system configuration? Mac or PC, if PC what resolution is your default windows screen resolution? Did this problem just start? Do you go to other sites and photos and graphics look OK on them? Are you dialup, cable modem or DSL to access the internet? Any additional info might give us an idea of where your problem might be.

<hr noshade size="1">

"Tail end Charlie"
Matthew 7:6
<b>Cobra and Smack II Kits at</b> http://www.texascombat.com
tjenkins

Post by tjenkins »

Hi,
Sorry for the delay, South Florida is still the only place to live if the storms don't blow you away. A storm once in a great while is still preferible to anual snow! I'm on 1064x768, 64meg vid ram,dialup,XPpro, Pin4-866 370meg sys ram. The pictures look like the new digital camo the US has now. Square chunky parts to the image.
Their not crispy clear on the web let alone here. My guess is somthing is not set to compensate the low pixles of the online photos, I understand less pixel in pictures makes for faster transfer ect. Somthing is reminding me about the last time this occured, how about that java script stuff?
Thanks

Jenk-man

Return to “Computer related issues - user supported”