Is the Provisional Classes System Working

This is the thread to aid in development of new ideas and classes. Post working rules and gather feedback!

Moderator: hbartel

jfromm

Is the Provisional Classes System Working

Post by jfromm »

I think it is working. In fact, it is working so well that we can’t keep up with it, and we have so much information so fast, that we have a hard time dissimulating it.

My question:

Is the Provisional System working?
boiler

Post by boiler »

I think it is working. We have meets run with contest rules and conditions to test theories that we could only argue about before. Let the results be analyized and then we can argue some more about what changes are necessary. SSC had many restrictions on the power plant that have been changed. Some propose changes in the weight for the future. There could be canges in 2548 after people have some experience with the event. It seems change was nearly impossible in the rule book events. Mabe the provisional events will help for changes to come to the rule book events. Just observing and thinking. I have no axe to grind as long as I can fly combat.
jfromm

Post by jfromm »

Bob,

We finally have agreement as a group on something. How do you lock a thread?
Which_way_is_up

Post by Which_way_is_up »

Do you want this one locked?
Ed Kettler

Post by Ed Kettler »

Quick, lock it Roy, before somebody disagrees!!![:D][:)]

Ed
jfromm

Post by jfromm »

No, that was just a joke. There should be a certain reasons to lock a thread of which none should apply here. The interesting thing is the lack of opinion. That might be an indicator of a lack of interest or hope by the membership. I always welcome a difference of opinion because there is usually something good in it, and I also like the acknowledgement when people agree. I find that many times people are saying the same thing but just differently. Other times it is good to know and understand why people feel differently.

No one said the provisional system was bad which was what I was trying to get a feel for.

Return to “Proposed Provisional Classes”