SOUTHWEST REGION POINTS CHASE UPDATE

This is where we discuss pilot recognition. What do you do to recognize Sierra Hotel pilots? Tell us your ideas!

Moderator: hbartel

spaddawg

SOUTHWEST REGION POINTS CHASE UPDATE

Post by spaddawg »

Here are the current standings for the southwest regional points chase. http://www.southwestrccombat.com/sw_rcc ... schase.htm

All CD's please make sure you make a copy of the score sheets from your event and mail or fax them to me so we can get your scores added to the list. Please send both RCCA and None RCCA Member scores into us as we will be displaying all pilots scores for our region!!

Thank you,
Ed Kettler

Post by Ed Kettler »

Great idea James!

BTW, did Northern California secede from CA, or did SoCal decide to go its separate way? Who got Fresno?[:D]

Ed
The Snake

Post by The Snake »

Ed,

There is an active combat club in Fresno? Not that I know of Ed. NC is north california. Livermore is the only area up there right now.
Ed Kettler

Post by Ed Kettler »

A bit of an old joke, Victor. When I lived in LA during the 70s & 80s there was a lot of friction between NoCal and SoCal over things like water rights, etc. There were some serious discussions/press statements about one or the other halves seceding and becoming the 51st state. Both sides agreed that the dividing line would be Fresno, but they wanted the other side to take it![:D] (Apologies to anyone from Fresno![;)])

Ed
The Snake

Post by The Snake »

I see, but we still have that north/south thing going. The south is the best!