NORTHERN EYES ONLY-North-South Cup Score Strategy

Tell us how you go in for the kill. You'll find the latest combat strategies here.

Moderator: hbartel

sgilkey

Post by sgilkey »

HEY, what are all you Rebs/Texans doin' in here, get on outta here. The place is smellin' like tobacco juice and chili.

YANKS: please note that Lou had given us the solution to our problem, I have made a post on the Soapbox outlining the "new plan". All the Rebs can see it there, I didn't post it here 'cuz MOST rebs are, I'm sure, honoring our request to STAY OUT.
Ed Kettler

Post by Ed Kettler »

Like Georgia's request for Sherman to stay out[8D]
Alex Treneff

Post by Alex Treneff »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sgilkey</i>
<br />I didn't post it here 'cuz MOST rebs are, I'm sure, honoring our request to STAY OUT.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Hehehe, uh, right, Mr. Gilkey, Sir.[:D]
Feathers

Post by Feathers »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">As we say down here, "Mama didn't raise no dumb chillin'". Nice try Tim<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

David, Ed,...

It never occurred to me that letting the kids fly for us would be perceived as an advantage... [}:)]

I hesitate to accept your officer's challenge for a few reasons:

One, I have no idea if Scott can even fly combat as I've never seen him do so.

Two, it may throw a whole new twist in the RCCA election process for future elections. [:0]

The last reason is just a Liddle one.
sgilkey

Post by sgilkey »

Alright Feathers, we don't need any squabbles in here amongst us Yanks. I'll have you know I can/do fly combat, and you may have missed the fact that Lou and I are locked in a death struggle for 73rd place in NPS for SSC. So there. And he is the former RCCA president, so he MUST be good. Also, I have soundly thrashed the Combat Emperor (hereafter known as the Combat Wimperer) at our local meets. Come to our meet and I'll give you a thrashing too, along with everybody else- you may have missed it, but I am planning on sweeping all four classes at our 8/20-21 meet.

I think the Rebs are buying the "factored for total NPS rounds" proposal I floated on the Soapbox. As I always say when I propose something at work or home, "silence is consent" and they're mostly silent. Probably awed by the fairness and restraint shown by our various proposals.
Feathers

Post by Feathers »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Come to our meet and I'll give you a thrashing too<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Careful what you type. You never know when you'll actually be holding the transmitter needing to make good on a promise like that...[8D]

Return to “Tactics and Strategies”