BRCC Club Combat July 31,2005

Club combat? Dogfighting with buddies? Let's hear about it!

Moderator: hbartel

Cajun

Post by Cajun »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><font color="red"><b>we just want to fly combat and enjoy ourselves</b></font id="red"><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Count me in on that Grun. I remember we had a lot more fun just flying combat for the fun of it. I'm too old for the rat race,,,,,,,but too young to quit[8D]
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Same here.
Ed Kettler

Post by Ed Kettler »

Hey, Grun, please post your club's combat information in http://rccombat.com/forum/topic.asp?TOP ... hichpage=2 so we can get it added to the Combat Locator List.

Thanks!
Ed
Grun-Herz-Geschwader

Post by Grun-Herz-Geschwader »

Yeah Ed, I'll post up the info.

Travis, our VP found your Magnum 28 engine, it's a- ok!

Bill, you tell those guys to bring their kids along too!
I sure would like to fly against Woody, Robert, and Mike again!

We will be flying combat every last Sunday of the month, "Flung what you Brung" type Combat, as long as the engine is .47 and less!
BigCountry

Post by BigCountry »

Great to hear Grun....please tell him thank you very much for me....How close was it to where the plane actually went it?

I'm gonna try to catch up with Jimbo over the weekend and see if we can finalize a price on the SpecB kits so we can try to get some over to your guys.

I'll mark those dates on my calendar...Hopefully we can continue the great turnout and fun...
Cajun

Post by Cajun »

Good news, Grun. I'll pass the word around.

I should be able to make some of them now.
BigCountry

Post by BigCountry »

Hey Grun....

When are ya'll planning on playing again? Just kind of itching to have a little more fun [:D]

Return to “Sport Combat Issues”