Battlefield Beaumont Part Deux?

Club combat? Dogfighting with buddies? Let's hear about it!

Moderator: hbartel

Grun-Herz-Geschwader

Battlefield Beaumont Part Deux?

Post by Grun-Herz-Geschwader »

Ok same as before, ANY flight worthy plane or helicopter, with an engine smaller then a .47 can participate, this Sunday August 28th, 10AM till we run out of planes, daylight, or pass out from heat exhasution![}:)]

We will have food, drinks, and a big old can of whoop a#* for you out of town pilots![;)]

I was hoping some of the girls, from The Nacogdoches "<b><font color="red">Whacking</font id="red"></b>" Crew will show up??? You know the ones
"<b>Evil Michelle" "Mrs.Land Shark", "Mrs.Woody</b>",etc. [:0]

I know the girls from The Ragin Cajuneets will be there
"Jim-blow" and "Big Honky"

AHHH smeell the love in the air![:p]

All joking aside, everyone is welcome to come on fly some combat!

B.R.C.C.
Beaumont Texas
6310 Folsom Drive
BigCountry

Post by BigCountry »

Hey Grun,

Sounds good....I'll see if I can track Jimbo down and bring him along...

See you and the rest of the Beaumont crew then...

BC
Pat_Willcox

Post by Pat_Willcox »

Wish i could join in on the fun but I got a camping gig for the weekend.
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

I'm in.
Cajun

Post by Cajun »

Grun, I wish I could make it, but as much as I hate to admit it, it's just too hot for this old man. It was 100 deg. yesterday with a heat index of 110 and I just can't handle it.

I did e-mail your post to the young whippersnapper ladies from the Nacogdoches Wracking Crew, but got no response from any of them. I think we just have to acknowledge the fact they are just too skeered. They don't even bother to make excuses any more. I think they have used them all up.[xx(]

If you have one scheduled for Sept. 25, I'll be there. Put a whuppin on Jimbo for me so he'll be hostile with revenge come September.[}:)]

Good luck.
BigCountry

Post by BigCountry »

Well according to the National Weather Service we're looking at a 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms on Sunday (or as we like to call it summer in the south [;)])

Gonna be a smoker though everyone make sure to bring some water and/or Gatorade to drink and some sun screen....

Oh and I'll make a better choice when it comes to footwear this time around [;)]

Jimbo and I will see ya'll there on Sunday morning about 9-9:30 [:D]
Grun-Herz-Geschwader

Post by Grun-Herz-Geschwader »

We will have plenty of water on hand for everyone!

I don't think we will have to worry about rain though![:D]

Zumos and hot dogs for lunch![:D]
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

Thanks GRUN we had a GREAT time again today. That's what combat should be like! I was very happy to see your guys are getting fired up about combat.
BigCountry

Post by BigCountry »

Big thanks from me as well Grun....

Had a great day of flying again today...Not nearly as productive cut wise as last time but great fun none the less...Like Jimbo mentioned the way combat should be!!!!!!!

You're folks are some great hosts and really seem to be getting a fire in their bellies for combat...I know Jimbo will be getting the rest of the materials in for the SpecB kits soon and I'll do whatever I can to help him with them and get em' in your guys hands so they can be ready for Nacogdoches in a few weeks....

Please tell your lovely wife thank you again for taking her Sunday to take care of us combat crazies with the great grub!!!!

If any of your folks need any help whatsoever just let us know...
Jimbo

Post by Jimbo »

One other thing GRUN, would you please post all the names of the pilots that flew today. Thanks.

Return to “Sport Combat Issues”