Pe2 project

All things related to 2548 Scale

Moderator: hbartel

Bender

Pe2 project

Post by Bender »

Believe or not, but here you can see Petlyakov-2 prototype. Test filght for intermediate product of imagination.
Two engines Pe-2 wing combined with standard scale 1/12 IL10 fuselage powered with 0.25 OS-max0.25FX. Total power about 2.5HP total weight 2.2 kg
Test flight Photo reportage: http://scale.rccombat.ru/gallery/camcorder/
Test flight movie 320x240 about 9 minutes 36Mb: http://scale.rccombat.ru/gallery/camcor ... 20x240.wmv

We are building kits and ARF model for order. Visit www.AMOCS.com
Which_way_is_up

Post by Which_way_is_up »

Link number 1 is bad and link number 3, the link for the video sends a screen of random characters instead of downloading a video. [?]
boiler

Post by boiler »

Both seem to be working now.
Which_way_is_up

Bob, are you able to get the video link to work ok for you? I see that the first link was deleted but I still can't get the video link to work for me?
Bender

Post by Bender »

Which_way_is_up

Bender, this links are good. Did you get any good video from the camera that was on the plane?
Bender

Post by Bender »

Absolutely. This movie is good to enjoy and get too much exiting form test results.
But now, we are not going to show it. I prefer to ask you wait about one week to see final version of our advertisement movie.

(As you can see: during this experiment camcorder was connected in horizontal orientation. Therefore 90-degree rotation is required to see correct scene view).
I hope Next week we going to have Pe2 fuselage ready for test.

What I was really surprised is: Our standard scale 2548 Ilyushin-10 takes of so easily with additional weigh. (Absolutely no problem for this model).

In addition I have to say: Low pas inverted movie looks so cool!!! I am sure: You will like it.

BTW we do collect order for KIT and ARF. Welcome with custom orders for unique projects www.AMOCS.com
Rabbit Leader

Post by Rabbit Leader »

Bender, I want to see that PE-2, keep us posted!!

Cash