New to combat and wanted to know MO event

Any Open Class topic can be discussed here. Come on in and share your knowledge or ask a question. Best place on the Net to hang your hat on a windy day!

Moderator: hbartel

flyboy-sc

New to combat and wanted to know MO event

Post by flyboy-sc »

I live in columbia Mo and nobody flies combat or likes spads, that is sad. I was hoping you guys and gals could help me find combat events in MO. Right now I am set up for what looks like a not so popular class Open C. I have 2 flying wing Spads that weight 2.5 pounds with a tower .46 pulling 6 pounds at full and 3 at 1/2.I have flow combat at Taylor MO once last year and made one cut, but it is not a true combat event. Hope to fly with you soon.
Thanks
Flyboy-sc
flyboy-sc@charter.net
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

flyboy,

I live in Springfield, MO and fly combat just about every Sunday, we are having an event coming up in April.
http://rccombat.com/events/event_Detail ... dEvent=474

You are most welcome to come and join in on the streamer action if you like. The event is on the forum, go to the link above for more information. We are flying SSC, but some of us have open B and limited B.
We all used to fly the SPAD HOR's down here but now have gone on to the bigger and better, TeamSeaholm.com the Avenger's ....

Look forward to flying with you,
Ed Kettler

Post by Ed Kettler »

Thanks Scott!