Weekly E-Combat meets

Are you and your buddies getting together for some electric combat smack-down? Post a note with the date, time, and location so other buzz-bomber wanna-be's know where it's happening!

Moderator: hbartel

irone

Weekly E-Combat meets

Post by irone »

<b>Easy pickens for you Pros!</b>

Fly against mostly TopGun FFF planes every Sunday.
Where: Hawk Field in Mansfield, Texas
When: Every Sunday starting at 10:00am till ???
AMA card is required.
Club membership for E-combat is not required.
Cool covered facility.
600 foot Petromat runway available.
Electric friendly field[8D]

<b>Driving Directions at</b> http://www.hawkfield.org
Which_way_is_up

Post by Which_way_is_up »

John, unfortunately that's almost a 100 mile round trip for me. Probably won't be making the trip.
slam

Post by slam »

a bit too far for me also....but it sounds like fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

slam
irone

Post by irone »

It is almost impossible for me to get the guys at Hawk and Skyblazers to leave the comfort of the home field and fly anywhere else. There is only two other guys that are adrenilyn junkies who will make a trip to fly a few more rounds. Sadly one of them is moving out of state at the end of this month.

DEAF will have the field in Seagoville I think in September to host an electric fly in. For the last two years we have put on an ebat demo at thier meet. We have been invited back each year so I expect the same this year. My guys just won't make the drive so each year I have to beat the bushes to scare up combat pilots. Some of the DEAF guys have combat planes but they tend to forget to bring them along. Go figure!

Return to “Upcoming Electric Combat Smack Downs”