The KING of Limited B

All Things Related to Limited B

Moderator: hbartel

Jimbo

The KING of Limited B

Post by Jimbo »

Looks like Mike is THE king of the best class in all of combat ! I love good old school combat. I gotta break out all my gear and get crancked up again soon. I sure miss this stuff.Congrats Mike.
Fred420

Post by Fred420 »

I guess he has not seen the 10 yr old wonder? [:D]
boiler

Post by boiler »

Eric is 10 Dave. Jimbo, I agree that limited B is a lot of fun. At the Detroit meet a couple of weeks ago we flew SSC, Limited, and Open. You can't crank and bank in Limited like Open, which is a good idea for a lot of us that don't like the arms race. I did like the Open "all out" though. I just don't think I'll be able to keep up with the equipment. Right now, I'm flying a FX on a can and I plan to stay there. When I get out gunned by new super speeds, I will go to Limited. Right now I can compete with a good plane and 30% heli fuel. I don't plan to mod the engine or to change engines. I can have fun with slow sticks in a gym during the winter so it doesn't have to be all out fast to make me happy.
lightning

Post by lightning »

Eric is ANOTHER Gilkey, dammit! Just when we thought his brother Brian might start taking interest in other things (cars, girls etc) up pops Eric to carry the flag. Oh, and he'll be 11 in August!
AIM

Post by AIM »

HEY!!! I thought that I was the King of LimB.
sgilkey

Post by sgilkey »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaron, you're the king of Limited, all right!!!
Captain America

Post by Captain America »

You might even get Fromm's crown if you play your cards right!
Captain America

Also worth noting that Aaron is ahead of Scott on the nps list...
lightning

Post by lightning »

I thought EVERYONE (with the possible exception of Frommy) was ahead of Scott on the NPS list.[:D][:D][:D]
sgilkey

Post by sgilkey »

WHOA WHOA WHOA THERE, let's not get carried away, I only have 10 rounds of NPS posted. All y'all are ahead of me but look at the AVERAGE score per round and you'll see I'm givin' most of you a pretty good spanking. Kinda like i'm gonna give you at HoH, (if I fly). ESPECIALLY in Limited 1/2A where I am a total STUD.
CStein

Post by CStein »

STUD in detroit =SPUD in all orther states when Scot is involved
sgilkey

Post by sgilkey »

STUD in Detroit= megaCOMBAT GOD in Northwest Ohio!!!
Captain America

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sgilkey</i>
<br />WHOA WHOA WHOA THERE, let's not get carried away, I only have 10 rounds of NPS posted. All y'all are ahead of me but look at the AVERAGE score per round and you'll see I'm givin' most of you a pretty good spanking. Kinda like i'm gonna give you at HoH, (if I fly). ESPECIALLY in Limited 1/2A where I am a total STUD.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Well there is no reason to start using logic at this point... distorting the facts to prove whatever point you want to make is more fun. I guess you could submit a rules change proposal so that only the rounds you flew went towards your NPS average, that would put you ahead of Aaron. Or, you could suck it up and fly! Rules change may be easier spud.
CStein

Post by CStein »

Does that mean your going to fly more there STUB!!!