New Combat Web Site

Moderator: hbartel

draftman1

Post by draftman1 »

Oh man I bet that was funny, thats the kind of guys I work with and hangout with also. It sounds like they are a great bunch of guys. I wish I had met them.
THend

Post by THend »

I deleted the yahoo groups southwestrccombat group. The new forum set up by Todd is much better and easier to navigate. I hope everyone who flies combat in our region uses the forum.

Todd has done an great job, and I sense a new band leader in the making. [:D]
tmelton

Post by tmelton »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by THend</i>
<br />I deleted the yahoo groups southwestrccombat group. The new forum set up by Todd is much better and easier to navigate. I hope everyone who flies combat in our region uses the forum.

Todd has done an great job, and I sense a new band leader in the making. [:D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

No new band leader. You, David, and Darrel are still the local band leaders. I am just another new drummer. It's just that my drum keeps getting louder & louder. I really like the way the forum & the site are starting to kick now.[:D]
draftman1

Post by draftman1 »

yeah Todd, your the man!! your site inspired me to make one for the club. Im a drummer also, in real life and combat
Lee Liddle

Post by Lee Liddle »

Todd, I checked out your web site. It looks good. I tried to register. I thought I could help with 3696 on your site if its needed, but I couldn`t get past the spam blocker code. Am I doing something wrong, or do you have a Texan filter installed? LOL
Cross Check

Post by Cross Check »

Hi Todd,

Awesome job. I wish we had more 'internet jockeys' up here.

Really like the way you 'present' R/C Combat. Very Professional.

I figure everyone is a Combat Pilot...They just don't Know it Yet....HeHeHe

Keep up the good works...

Respectfully,

Take care,
Have fun,
Dave'crosscheck'Fallowfield
Maac 6437]
Unabashed Combat Team
tmelton

Post by tmelton »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Lee Liddle</i>
<br />Todd, I checked out your web site. It looks good. I tried to register. I thought I could help with 3696 on your site if its needed, but I couldn`t get past the spam blocker code. Am I doing something wrong, or do you have a Texan filter installed? LOL

Lee,

Try either going directly to the forum or clicking on the web page logo to reload the web site with no re-direct service. If you are accessing it via pfcombat.tk it will not work. Try the second link below and then go through the web site menu. If that does not work just go straight to the forum via the third link below.

Redirect service to the PFCombat website - http://pfcombat.tk

Actual PFCombat website URL - http://members.cox.net/pfcombat

Forum URL - http://pfcombat.hyperboards.com/index.php

Sorry about the problems with the redirect throught PFCombat.tk. I only used that so people can remember the web site address. Once you find it you can just click the logo to get rid of the redirect problems.
tmelton

Post by tmelton »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Lee Liddle</i>
<br />Todd, I checked out your web site. It looks good. I tried to register. I thought I could help with 3696 on your site if its needed, but I couldn`t get past the spam blocker code. Am I doing something wrong, or do you have a Texan filter installed? LOL

I have already been bragging about all the great help you and the rest of the RCCA gang have provided. I was so impressed with all the help I got from you guys. Although I don't know why I was surprised. That is just the way the combat world works. Most guys would do anything they could between rounds do help somebody get back into a competition. It works the same way here.
tmelton

Post by tmelton »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Cross Check</i>
<br />Hi Todd,

Awesome job. I wish we had more 'internet jockeys' up here.

Really like the way you 'present' R/C Combat. Very Professional.

I figure everyone is a Combat Pilot...They just don't Know it Yet....HeHeHe

Keep up the good works...

Respectfully,

Take care,
Have fun,
Dave'crosscheck'Fallowfield
Maac 6437]
Unabashed Combat Team

Thanks for the nice comments. It's all just getting started now. Just wait until April when our first event rolls around. It should really be hopping by then! [:D] I am surprised that I have had over 800 hits on the site since 12/21/08.

Return to “Trends in Participation”