servos

Here's the place to chat about radios, transmitter, receivers, batteries, and everything related to your radio gear.

Moderator: hbartel

Bruce B

servos

Post by Bruce B »

http://www.bphobbies.com/view.asp?id=C0 ... d=C0696194 has anyone used these servos? they look comparable to a hitec hs-81.just got some in the mail.they are quiet and smooth on the bench.they only come with two arms though ,one long straight and one smaller cross shape.they do offer replacement parts though,cases and gears. any thoughts?
crash_out

Post by crash_out »

Haven't heard anything about those specifically, but the larger Power HD servos seem to be a cheapie favorite for some giant scale guys.
Donduck73

Post by Donduck73 »

I have been using some for my SSC Planes. The are just like HS-81. But just like HS-81s they are easy to strip the gears. But for the price they are a good deal.
boiler

Post by boiler »

At servohut.com they have the mighty micro for $17 that has 75 ounce/inches of torque and has no plastic gears. It is a noisy servo that doesn't seem to fail. Just my experience after Mark Cippilone put me on to them. I use them for everything now except single servo for airlions where I use hitec 645 or 625 servos because of the industrial strength servo arms and the guarantee of no stripped gears.
Dane McGee

Post by Dane McGee »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by boiler</i>
<br />At servohut.com they have the mighty micro for $17 that has 75 ounce/inches of torque and has no plastic gears. It is a noisy servo that doesn't seem to fail. Just my experience after Mark Cippilone put me on to them. I use them for everything now except single servo for airlions where I use hitec 6245 or 6225 servos because of the industrial strength servo arms and the guarantee of no stripped gears.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I bought a pile of these too and I really like um so far.