Mid-America..........are ya coming?

Pump your upcoming event here...location, cost, how many rounds, classes....etc!

Moderator: hbartel

Lonestar

Re: Mid-America..........are ya coming?

Post by Lonestar »

Just received an email from Alex......he said there is 110v power @ the field........See you guys in a few......get ready, cause the ol' Texas boy is coming to take charge.....(via Iowa of course.....muahaha!!!)
Jay "Lonestar "Duncan
RCCA #916
Big Dog

Post by Big Dog »

Bruce B wrote:Hey man I got you covered on a table and cover to borrow, but no AC power. Sorry.
I will gladly take you up on those items.

Tim said the pavillon has power. I should just need enough extension cord to get it somewhat near the pit area. I am flying electric so I need to charge batteries.

I hate not having all my stuff, but I conned the wife into a side trip during the family vacation.
Craig Buttery
RCCA 874
Fly it like you stole it
Fred420

Post by Fred420 »

Good Morning................Lynn and I are on our way down to Jackson. We should be there sometime this afternoon.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone again!! Beer is on ice and the trailer is packed. On to get gas, Mc D's and on the road.

See ya there.
Dave "Sparky" Davis
RCCA #870
"Earth is the insane asylum for the universe"
"May you be poor in misfortune, rich in blessings, slow to make enemies
and quick to make friends. But rich or poor, quick or slow, may you
know nothing but happiness from this day forward. The way you lived yesterday determined your today.
But the way you love today will determine your tomorrow."
Donduck73

Post by Donduck73 »

I will be leaving in the morning heading up there. Dave Eaton and the rest of the gang down here are a little CHICKEN. So it will be only one hilltopflyer this year.
Donald Grissom
RCCA# 722
RCCA Webmaster
[img]http://www.rccombat.com/images/rccombatsignature.jpg[/img]
Blue Note

Post by Blue Note »

So...What's the expected head count now???
Chris Gunter
East TN
RCCA #954
boiler

Post by boiler »

I'm leaving in the morning. Not 4am as usual to get through Cinci by 6am. I'm going to sleep in till 7 get my shower etc and stop at Waffle house or some such place before Cinci. Hoping to get through in mid morning and see what time I can make. I should feel more normal on that schedule. Mark Cippiloni broke his hand and can't make it this year. I will have to try to take his place for first this year. :wink: I may be the only Yankee there this year. :(
Bob (Longhaul) Loescher
rcca# 621 RC Combat Geezer
Bring those planes in closer where I can see them.
[url=http://www.rccombat.net/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=11380][img]http://www.rccombat.net/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=11381[/img][/url]

Return to “Upcoming event?!?”