Fuselages.

You got a cool electric WWII combat rig? This is the place to show it off!

Moderator: hbartel

RC-AirWarriors

Post by RC-AirWarriors »

When I got into this hobby I disliked a profile plane. I refused to build them and never gave them a second look till lately.
My comments have been directed at people I think just don’t like them, and would just assume not to allow them to fly. I feel if fff are proven to not be as durable as other designs, people should still have a choice to fly them if they choose.
My other comments are usually about electronics. I like the idea of combat being affordable, and usually attack any deviation from this. I understand that in actual combat competition a better, and more economical way in the long run may be found. This is part of putting theory to real test as you guys are now doing.

My post are usually short, and can make me look like a real A$$ at times, but I do realize I am dealing with experienced people in air combat on this forum. I do not have experience in this area, and will resume the smack talk after I can back it up. Nothing wrong with talking a little smack is there?[:D]
gunfighter

Post by gunfighter »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> Nothing wrong with talking a little smack is there?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Absolutely not!!! If it wasn't for "smack talk" we might all go crazy!!

I agree with you that it is all speculation untill we fly the designs against each other in real combat situations. This is what we are doing now in Texas (as always, Texas leads the world in inovations![:D])

IMHO - The FFF will be great to get pilots interested in this form of R/C just like the Coro planes were a few years ago. There are still many Coro planes flown in organized IC combat matches across the country and there will be many FFF planes used in this form of electric combat.

Once the pilots are "hooked" and want to be really competitive, they will move to other sturdier forms of construction. It's just evolution![:p]

Return to “Electric WWII Fighters”