Electrics at Paris??

Are you and your buddies getting together for some electric combat smack-down? Post a note with the date, time, and location so other buzz-bomber wanna-be's know where it's happening!

Moderator: hbartel

Lee Liddle

Electrics at Paris??

Post by Lee Liddle »

How many of you guys are bringing WW2 Fighter electrics to Paris next week? No rules, just some fun combat. Two cell Lipos recomended.

It gets dark about 6:30 so daylight will be at a premium. Who will be willing to fly after dark with lights. If enough guys will fly at night I`ll bring flood ligghts and extention cords. I need to borrow someones generator to power the lights. There will be several motorhomes there and the club has a generator, so I hope one will be available.

Let`s hear from you guys.
Lou Melancon

Post by Lou Melancon »

Lee,
Billy Wiggins and I will be there with electrics - KI61s and Hellcats. Will be running 2 cell lipos on CD ROM motors. Don't know about night flying but willing to give it a try. Billy keeps confusing the ground with the sky when he flies at night. You ought to see his B Ship when he slams it into terra firma at night.

Our stuff is 32" span, scale, and weighs 10-1/2 - 13 ounces.
Bob Leone

Post by Bob Leone »

Man 24 hr combat, It's going to be a great meet.
boiler

Post by boiler »

I just got the bp21 motor and speed control from the Michigan guy on ebay. If I can get one built, I'll bring it.
Ed Kettler

Post by Ed Kettler »

I'll be there Friday night (at least) with the Me-109, so count me in after the Texans whip everybody at 2548, we can repeat with electrics!

Ed
Lou Melancon

Post by Lou Melancon »

"... repeat with electrics..." Ed, gimme a break. You have the same chance of the Texans winning in 2548 as the Atlanta Hawks do of getting respect in the NBA. Best case is Texas might finish a strong second or maybe fourth.

In electrics we will show you little fellers from Texas how it is done. Please bring pencil and paper along with digital cams so you can take notes and photos as we take names and kick your butts.
PROPPY JON

Post by PROPPY JON »

dido
Lee Liddle

Post by Lee Liddle »

<font size="6"><font color="orange">YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAHHNN</font id="orange"></font id="size6">
The Snake

Post by The Snake »

Give them hell Lou!
Cajun

Post by Cajun »

I hope to be there Friday eve with a couple of E-planes. Mine don't have those fancy CD-Rom or outrigger motors. Just cheap BP 350s with gears.

It sounds like fun.[:p]

Return to “Upcoming Electric Combat Smack Downs”