Want Nats Pictures?

This is the big one ladies and gents, the AMA Nats

Moderator: hbartel

BigCountry

Post by BigCountry »

The gentleman that builds them lives in the Houston area I believe but doesn't have any kind of web presence so Pat may be the only way to get his contact info....I used to have a flier at home for the trailers but misplaced it so get in touch with Pat and he can direct you to the guy. For someone wanting something for RC and not wanting to buy one of the taller trailers this is by far the nicest production trailer I've seen. It's light, according to Pat it pulls very nicely behind anything and is built very well. Price is pretty in-line as well...
THend

Post by THend »

Here is the link,[:D][:D]

http://www.rcjewelbox.com/

I got real lucky too, at the moment, I got the last one. I have a friend driving to Texas to visit family, and he will be bringing back the trailer. I'll have it by next weekend. I am soo stoked too![:p][8][:0][^]

The gentlemans name is Steve Tinsley, and he is a real nice guy. I bet he could sell more of these rigs, especially now since 9-11 and flying with planes is a real hassle.
BigCountry

Post by BigCountry »

Sorry about that Terry...the last time I had spoken to him at a fly-in sometime ago he didn't have a web prescence. I know you'll love the trailer!! [:)]
Fred420

Post by Fred420 »

I tried to post some pictures of a great trailer made here in Indiana but could not insert them HELP..............

So how do I do it?

Fred420
Ed Kettler

Post by Ed Kettler »

Fred,

You have to have the pictures hosted on the Internet first. You probably have the ability to upload them to your ISP as part of your internet account. Once you do that, you need to copy the address of the photo, then click on the icon that looks like a mountain with the sun on it. This will put [ img ] [ /img ] on the screen, and you past the address in between the two img blocks. For example, the signature photo I use is set up like:

[ img]http://jwtfamily.org/rcalbums/ekettler/ ... il_001.jpg[ /img]. To get this to show, I put a space between the '[' and the 'img', which you'd want to take out.

Ed
Fred420

Post by Fred420 »

Thanks Ed, biy that was all greak to me .........[:(] I am use to RC Universe and the E-Zone where all I do is click "attach imiage" I am computer ignorant [xx(]

Fred
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

Sorry I am so late posting these but here goes.
Grasshopper

Brian "You move this lever thingy like this"
Don "Whaaaaat???" [:o)]

OGC Leader devising a plan of distruction to unleash on the Northerners

Dr Evil concentrating.... or constipated, I was not sure

Newest member of the OGC, South Division

MC Hammer, aka Mark Cippolone. Goooo Dawgs

Always smiling and very cunning, Pat Wilcox or Mike's Dad

Meeting of the minds, between them I think they came up with 1 [:p]

Ryan's Dad, same pose as Dr Evil. Wonder if it comes from up North?[?]

Good Old Southern Boy, Tom Neff [8D]

I should be ashamed for posting my own picture, but I sure was excited about my 1st ever 7 cut round [^]
Feathers

Post by Feathers »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Ryan's Dad, same pose as Dr Evil. Wonder if it comes from up North?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Ryan's Dad???? Ryan's Dad???????????????????

I'm taking up bowling....
Pat_Willcox

Post by Pat_Willcox »

Great photo's Dave. Sure was a fun group this year.
sgilkey

Post by sgilkey »

DAWG, those are sweet photos (even of the Southerners)! Can't blame you for posting your own photo, it was fun to see how thrilled you were after your 7-cutter. That's more cuts than I have gotten all SEASON (no exaggeration), flying three classes! I might try what Don V was trying in that photo- have Brian fly my plane for me?!? Nice too to see the photo of Tom Neff BEFORE he became a Southerner (which occurred on July 16, 2005). I think he was handsomer back then, don't you???
watchyerback

Post by watchyerback »

Scott, You think DAWG was excited at the meet....Heck he hasn't settled down yet! But you notice in the photo of Tom Neff.....He has a halo off to the side of his head that looks a lot like a Georgia flag that proves he is a true "Southerner".[;)] He looks Drop dead SEXY as a Southerner![:X]

Return to “AMA RC Combat Nationals”