Colorado on the Map

This is where we discuss pilot recognition. What do you do to recognize Sierra Hotel pilots? Tell us your ideas!

Moderator: hbartel

jj

Colorado on the Map

Post by jj »

Congrats to Tom Neff for his showing at the 2005 Nats.

I want to thank Tom Neff and the members of COCOA (Colorado Combat Association) for putting Colorado on the combat map.

Combat only started a few years ago in Colorado. We started COCOA (Colorado Combat Association) with the idea to promote combat across Colorado, and to increase our skills to compete at the same level that had already been established in other parts of the country.

I'm glad to say we are growing combat participation in Colorado! Thanks to the clubs, Mile-Hi, Sterling, Airpark, their members and their leaders, George, Marv, and Tom.

BTW, We still have lots of great events coming up this year!
Air Scharnell

Post by Air Scharnell »

A LARGE MILE HI SALUTE too Tom [:D]

JJ I couldn't have said it any better.
THend

Post by THend »

[:D]Way to go![:D]
sgilkey

Post by sgilkey »

We had the pleasure of tenting next to the Neffs and I can't say that I've met a nicer couple! What a great asset to combat, and Tom's a heckuva pilot. If he had not had major radio malfunctions after the first day's flying, things might have turned out different, but still, his finish was VERY strong for a first NATS! The pleasure was all ours in meeting the Neffs!
watchyerback

Post by watchyerback »

When we showed up at the NATS and heard this guy Neff from Colorado was beating up on the regulars we had to stop and watch this guy....DAWG and I were wondering "Who was this Masked Man?" "Where does he come from". We were thoroughly impressed with Tom's skills. He definitely showed that Colorado has a force to recon with.

Way to go Tom!
Pat_Willcox

Post by Pat_Willcox »

I also got to know Tom and Janice Neff at this outing and they are fine people. Tom has a very polite way of getting the job done. He can snag a streamer with the best of them.