Monster Nation Video of Nats 2004

This is the big one ladies and gents, the AMA Nats

Moderator: hbartel

Which_way_is_up

Monster Nation Video of Nats 2004

Post by Which_way_is_up »

I realize that this is old, coming from the Nats 2004 but I don't know how many of you may not have ever seen the Discovery Channel's "Monster Nation" episode where they filmed R/C Combat at the 2004 Nats. I was cleaning off my desk and I found a DVD copy of the program that someone had sent me, I think it was Lou. So I decided to try and convert it down to a Windows Media Player compatible streaming video file. After a couple of hours of work and retrys I've ended up with a WMV file that's about 12mb. It's a little big for those of you that use dial-up but if you're patience you can still download it and for those of you with a broadband connection it's a short download. Here's the link http://www.royappleton.com/video/Monste ... 04Nats.wmv

This is an example of the hard work that Lou put into his term as president. Lou worked hard to get the "Monster Nation" crew out to Muncie to film that episode. Thanks Lou for all your efforts! [:D]

Enjoy, for those of us that were there, it should bring back some good memories. [:)]
Pat_Willcox

Post by Pat_Willcox »

Thx for doing that file Roy.
Which_way_is_up

Post by Which_way_is_up »

Thanks Pat, I appreciate the feedback.[:)]
lightning

Post by lightning »

Good job Roy - thanks for the hard work.
drewjet

Post by drewjet »

Thanks Roy

I had it saved on my DVR, but had to replace it. Now its on my harddrive for life
Father O 5

Post by Father O 5 »

I showed this to my 11 year old last night and he loved it. Now he's all over me....

What can we do now? What kind of servos do we have? How fast will it fly? Etc, etc, etc. There are certainly worse problems to have!!!
Alex Treneff

Post by Alex Treneff »

Thanks Roy,

This will be a great resource to take to swap shops and events to show people what combat is all about.

Return to “AMA RC Combat Nationals”