New AVENGER 1072+

So you got a hot plane, eh? Tell us why you think you're gonna be Top Gun this year!

Moderator: hbartel

sgilkey

New AVENGER 1072+

Post by sgilkey »

Last year, the TEAMseaholm AVENGER 1072 united North and South by winning, placing, and showing at the NATS in the hands of Northern and Southern pilots. The AVENGER 1072 even established Colorado as a Southern state! After these contributions to world harmony and geographic clarity, how can the 1072 be improved? By introducing the 1072+, of course! See info on the changes to the 1072+, and flight test reports, in the Open forum. Order one kit, an attractively discounted three-pack, or do like my son Brian does, save even more by having your dad pay for the kits. Save all the flying fun for yourself while he works to pay the bills! Whatever purchase and financing options you use, you will end up with a winning combat plane! Check out the updated 1072+, you'll like it!
Which_way_is_up

Post by Which_way_is_up »

Scott, if I promise to call you "daddy" and treat you at least as good as Brian does. . . may I have a free kit. . . .[:D]

Sorry I just couldn't help myself. . . . [V] I've been a bad boy. . .
sgilkey

Post by sgilkey »

Roy, that's a tempting offer, i'll think it over and get back with you sometime real, um, soon!
Captain America

Post by Captain America »

I'll do you one better, Ill buy the kits, have them shipped to you, you can do all the assembly and prep work and ill fly them. It will be better tham having a kid and my schooling is all paid for so you can blow that money you have been saving up!
sgilkey

Post by sgilkey »

omigod, ANOTHER incredibly tempting offer, I just don't know what to do?!?!? Lemme think it over......
AIM

Post by AIM »

Tell ya what I'll do. If you just send me all the hardware for the kits, (motors, servos, receivers, etc) I'll stick them in my new butterfly's and call you uncle Scott.

PS. don't forget batteries and props.
cshepherd

Post by cshepherd »

ImageYour butterflies should go over great at your next event!

[:D][;)]
Ed Kettler

Post by Ed Kettler »

Many of the Open B Avengers at LSN were in the 2-11 to 2-13 weight range. Not sure if these were 72" or the 64" wings. They flew very well.

Return to “My plane is better than yours because...”